What's new

Stupid stuff you see at work...

Or your old timers thinking its their cat/dog.

A tenant of ours has a MIL liviing with them. She wanders out to our goats one day and comes back saying, "I like your dogs out there." :laughing:

Not at all surprised. :homer:

total newb , the holes are to prevent dead ending, totally gay but some faggot put it to his arm and blew air into their bloodstream or imbedding material in the skin where they got gangrene.

:flipoff2:
I know why theyre there. The dipshits drilled 4 1/8" holes in the side with a 1/8" tip opening, so now 3/4 of the air goes latteraly. No out the fucking tip.

So if thats an answer, which i was told its not acceptable for my request, because its not approved safety tip, why the fuck cant i have the pipe i need for clean up?

Fuck i hate safety faggots

I was accused of felonious animal abuse by one of our cooks for trapping a raccoon that was having a party in the dumpster. Dude was bawling his eyes out saying "it's just not right!" and "Animal abuse is a felony! I'm calling animal control and the cops!" then proceeded to video me loading it into my truck. :lmao: It was released into the Headwaters of the Missouri River with tons of raccoon-y habitat. Typically I treat raccoons like they ratted on Al Capone, canned .22 to the dome. But I figured it would shatter the delicate souls here at work....
Around here animal control would haul that off, but they are only out on certain days of the week.

About 4 months ago i asked for a longer pipe for my big 3/4" air wand for cleaning up at the end of shift. I was told no, with out a "safety tip" its a $1000/day fine.

"We're looking into 3/4" air guns with tips"
So now that weve gone right the fuck on with our 4 $1000/day fine air noozles approx 120 days, i find this stupid piece of shit on a small hose reel.

Anyone care to guess how well this faggot ass pos works?

20240806_021637.jpg
20240806_021628.jpg
20240806_021633.jpg
What industry do you work in where they fine you $1000 a day?

I had some dipshits in security try to send me down a rabbit hole because people had name tags on their safety vests. "OSHA measure reflective covering down to the inch, so we need to stop that". Look if I have OSHA in here measuring square inches of safety vest reflectivity, im buying everyone in leadership a steak dinner because we have solved every other hazard in here, now fuck off back to looking at security cameras all day.

I'm a safety faggot and I hate other safety faggots, like all the time.

What industry do you work in where they fine you $1000 a day?

I'm a safety faggot and I hate other safety faggots, like all the time.
1k per day would be an air violation for us. Essentially not getting .gov permission to use and or our equipment is all fucky releasing coatings into the atmosphere.

They do harp pretty intensely on tool rests on bench grinders/sanders. About $3600 per instance.

Stupid shit like the air nozzle we'd simple pull it and throw it in the garbage right in front of an inspector and then just prove we got new shit after we got the "citation".

I'm a safety faggot and it's so dumb the shit that people do, who then require the dumb rules that we have to go by. I hate my job but it pays well.

Shit, I climb in the mill at work all the time. It's not running or course.....

Just watched one of my guys backing our dump trailer with enclosure on the front into the overhead door.

Another one was "guiding" him...thought it was going to fit. Not sure why he thought that it would fit this time when it never has before. :shaking:

Top Back Refresh