What's new

Stupid stuff you see at work...

You laugh.......

Retard I worked with at the Ford dealer had an F350 on his lift that wasn't balanced properly and when he took the front wheel off it started tipping backwards on the lift so he ran around to the back and tried to catch it. Luckily one of the other techs saw him and pulled him out of the way before the truck fell on top of him and squished him like a grape. :shaking:

Some people just don't think
Sounds like a good employee trying not to get fired :laughing:

Today's spelling error....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

IMG_0646.jpeg

Thats a win!
Way back, 30 years ago probably, the logger who came and cut down the trees at grandma's house had 5 gallon buckets hanging under his log loader thing all day and overnight. Every morning he'd pour the hydraulic oil back in the machines and start over again for the day :grinpimp:

Way back, 30 years ago probably, the logger who came and cut down the trees at grandma's house had 5 gallon buckets hanging under his log loader thing all day and overnight. Every morning he'd pour the hydraulic oil back in the machines and start over again for the day :grinpimp:
I’ve seen that on a large grove crane. They built a drip pan for the boom out cylinder to leak into. A 5 gallon bucket caught the fluid and was poured back in once full. Should have seen the rest of the crane…

I’ve seen that on a large grove crane. They built a drip pan for the boom out cylinder to leak into. A 5 gallon bucket caught the fluid and was poured back in once full. Should have seen the rest of the crane…
Well yeah, its a Grove. Those fuckers aint running right if they arent leaving 5gal of fluid on the ground per day.

About 4 months ago i asked for a longer pipe for my big 3/4" air wand for cleaning up at the end of shift. I was told no, with out a "safety tip" its a $1000/day fine.

"We're looking into 3/4" air guns with tips"
So now that weve gone right the fuck on with our 4 $1000/day fine air noozles approx 120 days, i find this stupid piece of shit on a small hose reel.

Anyone care to guess how well this faggot ass pos works?

20240806_021637.jpg
20240806_021628.jpg
20240806_021633.jpg

About 4 months ago i asked for a longer pipe for my big 3/4" air wand for cleaning up at the end of shift. I was told no, with out a "safety tip" its a $1000/day fine.

"We're looking into 3/4" air guns with tips"
So now that weve gone right the fuck on with our 4 $1000/day fine air noozles approx 120 days, i find this stupid piece of shit on a small hose reel.
I've been using an old gas pump nozzle with a 1/2" EMT compression fitting jammed into it, 1/2" EMT as a blowpipe
the auto shutoff thing needs a couple 3/8" nuts stacked in there to disable it, just buy a pump nozzle without if you aren't the sort to have that kinda trash laying around

You could probably make them pretend osha safe by drilling a couple holes in the sides of the EMT but then they'd suck ass like that one does.

Probably a lot better putting a... In the backyard casting furnace burner world you'd call it a "flare" on the end. Basically an exhaust tip, like those GM emissions diesel venturi ones.

Cut a piece of 1-1/2” pipe 5” long and use 3 small triangles of 1/8” plate to attach it to the end of the pipe . It will amplify the air volume and allow air to flow backwards for safety!

What about to just keep an air hose male quick coupler fitting loosely screwed on a useless air tool?

Take it off to blow thing down.

I was accused of felonious animal abuse by one of our cooks for trapping a raccoon that was having a party in the dumpster. Dude was bawling his eyes out saying "it's just not right!" and "Animal abuse is a felony! I'm calling animal control and the cops!" then proceeded to video me loading it into my truck. :lmao: It was released into the Headwaters of the Missouri River with tons of raccoon-y habitat. Typically I treat raccoons like they ratted on Al Capone, canned .22 to the dome. But I figured it would shatter the delicate souls here at work....

Attachments

• raccoon2.jpg
    raccoon2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
I was accused of felonious animal abuse by one of our cooks for trapping a raccoon that was having a party in the dumpster. Dude was bawling his eyes out saying "it's just not right!" and "Animal abuse is a felony! I'm calling animal control and the cops!" then proceeded to video me loading it into my truck. :lmao: It was released into the Headwaters of the Missouri River with tons of raccoon-y habitat. Typically I treat raccoons like they ratted on Al Capone, canned .22 to the dome. But I figured it would shatter the delicate souls here at work....
WTF do you work that hires bitches like that? :lmao:

Top Back Refresh