What's new

Stupid stuff you see at work...

That's nothing new. I helped my father build a house in the early 90s. Wrapped the exterior for the winter... returned in the spring. 1 out of 3 studs for the interior walls.. were between an inch to 3 off the floor. It's all green lumber.
Were you framing with PT? Losing 1"-3" in length is excessive even with that.

EH&S strikes again. Signs showed up this week on every door. We got the sign on one side and the tape outlining the door swing on the floor of the other side. Makes you think people are getting smashed in the face on a daily basis
1000002061.jpg
One of my customers had employees frequently walking into a regular metal door with glass window. Ehs had them remove the door. :laughing:

I've almost nailed the shit out of a few coworkers when walking thru hallway doors. Not my fault they are to short to be seen thru the window.

EH&S strikes again. Signs showed up this week on every door. We got the sign on one side and the tape outlining the door swing on the floor of the other side. Makes you think people are getting smashed in the face on a daily basis
1000002061.jpg
Had a consultant mention he had to implement retractable leashes on lanyards because so many people would bend over to tap their badge on the door reader as someone was coming out. BAM! Headaches. :laughing:

Dads job, not mine, but seems fitting. Dad drove this truck tuesday, it had an air leak. Different guy drove it yesterday, it had iffy brakes all day...They get done for the day, and the guy rear ends one of the other trucks a couple miles from the shop. Also took out a hydaulic tank on the other truck

1726167245188.png

Dads job, not mine, but seems fitting. Dad drove this truck tuesday, it had an air leak. Different guy drove it yesterday, it had iffy brakes all day...They get done for the day, and the guy rear ends one of the other trucks a couple miles from the shop. Also took out a hydaulic tank on the other truck

1726167245188.png
That is going to be expensive, insert face palm meme.

1726167245188.png
They don't always take to mating the first time :lmao:

I really don't like common rail stuff for just that reason
when they stick injectors it does really bad shit, with any kind of metered delivery you only get the juice squirting in there around the correct time instead of all of it all the time

I really don't like common rail stuff for just that reason
when they stick injectors it does really bad shit, with any kind of metered delivery you only get the juice squirting in there around the correct time instead of all of it all the time
Yep. Engine went from happy to blasty in like a matter of seconds. It's a first for me to see a piston blast through the block, shatter the starter and blow out a whole side of bell housing adapter.

I'm not sure if this is stupid but this vending machine showed up outside of IT recently. You have to request badge access. They're trying it out as a pilot program. I guess whatever you get out of it is automatically charged to your department
1000002124.jpg

Bay 14 used 3 cans of brake clean a shift.

How long till the snap on guy is a vending machine?

Attachments

• IMG_9819.webp
    163.5 KB · Views: 2
Top Back Refresh