What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

We already qualified so I doubt it unless I want to start last.

I'm actually pretty freakin beat so having an easy weekend at the track isn't really hurting my feelings all that bad. I've been running around for the last 3 weeks straight trying to get the car and trailer done for this race and it took everything out of me. I've slept like shit the last two nights and could literally go to sleep right now and probably not wake up until tomorrow morning.
To finish first, first you must race in a class of one :lmao:

Understandable on making class changes going forward but chilling out some now.

:grinpimp:

20240525_165810.jpg

The main today was pretty uneventful. Started 5th in the mix of Vet Turbo and N/A cars and finished 5th overall and won my class. Heard a noise coming from the rear of the car while racing that sounded like the transfer case was self destructing and when I pulled on the scales after the race I had a LR flat. After further investigation we found the inside of the LR wheel all gouged up from a rock getting stuck in it and when I aired it up found air leaking from this gouge......

20240526_163230.jpg

I know you didn't have a whole lot of class competition :flipoff2: but how did all the hard work impact how the car drove?:grinpimp:

Car is quick and handles amazing, I'm very happy with the result. Comparing my lap times to other N/A classes, I have Amature N/A covered by almost 2 seconds and I'd be top 5 in Expert N/A. At the next race in June I'm going to enter 2 classes for more seat time, better racing and more trophies.

Last edited:
Car is quick and handles amazing, I'm very happy with the result. Comparing my lap times to other N/A classes, I have Amature N/A covered by almost 2 seconds and I'd be top 5 in Expert N/A. At the next race in June I'm going to enter 2 classes for more seat time, better racing and more trophies.
Do you have any of the gopro video to post yet??:flipoff2:

I held off a Maverick R the entire heat race and most of the main. He wasn't able to drive around me in the first few laps of the main and had to resort to rubbing and chopping the fuck out of me in the corner to get by so he could be last in his class. I came this close >< to punting his ass......

RWK_2358.JPG

RWK_2357.JPG

RWK_2360.JPG

RWK_0845.JPG

:smokin:

Last edited:
That's my favorite turn. Everybody runs the inside line there and slows way down but not me. I do the Days of Thunder "4 matched tire" thing and rail around the outside of it with my foot to the floor the whole time. :smokin:
I was thinking I bet that mofo is grinning ear to ear on that turn:beer:

I've already been contacted by one of them who said they would walk me through it. :laughing: I will mess with it when I get back from my work trip. They couldn't wait to get me back on the road first thing this morning.....
I thought they were on your wife's phone.

Top Back Refresh