What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

SONUVAB. Hope you get better soon.

You need one of those tractor knobs for this weekend, you'd probably still get fastest lap. :smokin:

Broke a couple fingers and sprained my wrist. No race car stuff for me this weekend..... :frown:

20240612_174248.jpg

Put a suicide knob on the wheel and drive with the other hand. Where there's a will there's a way. :flipoff2:

Hopefully that's not your jackin off or ass wiping hand. :laughing:

I'm thinking a settlement is in order... A highly specialized mechanic with a dominant hand injury????

FIFY

You bet your ass I called a lawyer first thing this morning and they are already getting things going. Fun fact: The stop sign was missing from the pole at the end of the road that the box truck came out of. I took lots of pictures and the lawyer seemed very intrested in that fact. City of Ft Worth may also have some problems...

Last edited:
More FIFY :lmao::flipoff2: (wait, only 1 flipoff possible :flipoff2:)

Kunt that hit me killed my chances of running for the championship in Vet N/A with her stupid move and cost me a decent chunk of money not using my pre-paid season camping or our season admission passes this weekend. :mad3:

I was also really looking forward to watching people willingly fuck themselves up for money at the Barbie Jeep downhill race. :lmao:

So was the other driver a company driver or someone with a rented Penske moving truck? Reason I ask is someone is actually going to make you whole or someone that is just gonna disappear in the wind.

Top Back Refresh