What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

You just need an electric assist motor to make that jump at the top of the hill.

I'm trying to wrap my head around how he gets up to 112mph in that car to make the jump. Track had to be alot different than it is now to get a run like that. Also weird seeing the forms for the bridge that's now in place.

They sure did a lot of work and spent a lot of money there to just flush it down the drain like they are.....

112 won’t make it

123 flew to far but didn’t look bad.

118 the sweet spot?

First time I was there racing I tried my hardest to make that jump and even with the best run I could possibly get at it I didn't have enough speed and landed on the lip of the step up. Tried one more time just to make sure and landed so hard on the lip that it knocked the wind out of me. Needless to say I didn't try that again..... Ouch

First time I was there racing I tried my hardest to make that jump and even with the best run I could possibly get at it I didn't have enough speed and landed on the lip of the step up. Tried one more time just to make sure and landed so hard on the lip that it knocked the wind out of me. Needless to say I didn't try that again..... Ouch

Are the turbo guys making it?

You never watched On Any Sunday? Cut off the cast and race.:flipoff2:

That might be what happens if these Dr's keep dicking me around. Almost lost my shit on the Dr at the appointment I had today. Had he not left the room and sent in the nurse I may have ended up leaving there in a police car. Those fucks are way more worried about milking my workman's comp insurance than they are about getting me fixed up and back to normal life. I have to go back again on Monday and deal with the same fuckstick again so it should be interesting.....

Last edited:
That might be what happens if these Dr's keep dicking me around. Almost lost my shit on the Dr at the appointment I had today. Had he not left the room and sent in the nurse I may have ended up leaving there in a police car. Those fucks are way more worried about milking my workman's comp insurance than they are about getting me fixed up and back to normal life. I have to go back again on Monday and deal with the same fuckstick again so it should be intresting.....
Can a injury lawyer effect the recovery/treatment?

Even with an unbelievable run off the bowl turn before that jump I don't think my car car can get up to and maintain 70-75mph going up the long steep face of it. We haven't used that section of track yet this year but I'm sure they will incorporate it at some point.

They sure did a lot of work and spent a lot of money there to just flush it down the drain like they are.....
Ain't that the truth! Builds Travis' ultimate playground to race at one or two times last year and then not on the Nitrocross schedule for 24' or 25'.

Ain't that the truth! Builds Travis' ultimate playground to race at one or two times last year and then not on the Nitrocross schedule for 24' or 25'.

No nitrocross, no U4, no pro 2/4 trucks, nothing, just UTV race/ride days. I'm just happy I get to race there before it goes away like Texplex did.

Top Back Refresh