What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

Gopro case came in 20min ago so I got that installed and also put the helmet blower back in and secured the hose. Window net, skid plates and a splash of fuel and I'll be ready to throw it back on the scales.

20240522_192634.jpg

I can easily pull 20lbs out by running 1/2 a tank of fuel and pulling the old man pad off the seat and putting the stock one back on so realistically I accomplished my goal and with some of that weight being rotating mass its now quicker.

No more dicking around, time to get everything loaded so we can leave for MAO at a respectable time tomorrow.

I really hope this isn't an up to date list...... 😔

Screenshot_20240524-204807_Chrome.jpg

If it is..... I qualified pole, led every lap of the heat and crushed it in the main and I haven’t even raced yet. WTF

:shaking:

Booooooooooooo

Welp....... I qualified #1 of 1 car in Vet N/A. 😔

On the plus side of things I would have the entire field of Amateur N/A cars covered by just about 2 seconds and I'd be top 5 in Expert N/A had I entered one of those classes. I'm going to have to look into signing up for a second class at the next race so I'm not out there by myself, because this is pretty fucking lame.

That sucks, been there. Can you enter another class now?
Welp....... I qualified #1 of 1 car in Vet N/A. 😔

On the plus side of things I would have the entire field of Amateur N/A cars covered by just about 2 seconds and I'd be top 5 in Expert N/A had I entered one of those classes. I'm going to have to look into signing up for a second class at the next race so I'm not out there by myself, because this is pretty fucking lame.

That sucks, been there. Can you enter another class now?

We already qualified so I doubt it unless I want to start last.

I'm actually pretty freakin beat so having an easy weekend at the track isn't really hurting my feelings all that bad. I've been running around for the last 3 weeks straight trying to get the car and trailer done for this race and it took everything out of me. I've slept like shit the last two nights and could literally go to sleep right now and probably not wake up until tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh