What's new

Musk and Twitter

I think I said this early on, he’s got “fuck you” money”, and, as of now, I’m glad he’s using it this way. My opinion could change very quickly, but for now, I’m entertained!
Imagine if he went full Soros. I’m not ruling it out.

He definitely uses his wealth as a tool to influence the world. One could argue that him and Soros are very alike in that regard. Fortunately Elon's desires seem driven to improve the world as opposed to Sotos' desire to tear it apart and for that I'm thankful. Elon's entertainment value is certainly a nice bonus too!

He definitely uses his wealth as a tool to influence the world. One could argue that him and Soros are very alike in that regard. Fortunately Elon's desires seem driven to improve the world as opposed to Sotos' desire to tear it apart and for that I'm thankful. Elon's entertainment value is certainly a nice bonus too!
Elon wants to go to Mars (and beyond). Everything else is a perquisite or necessary holding action in pursuit of that goal.

I think it's funny Disney is trying to push him around. They have so many internal issues that are destroying themselves from within and they are trying to influence others :shaking:
disney recently came out with the admission that their board knows it is destroying the company and that they're perfectly fine with that

I think it's funny Disney is trying to push him around. They have so many internal issues that are destroying themselves from within and they are trying to influence others :shaking:
If you have ever worked with Disney, or in a Disney Regulated Area, you see they are used to pushing folks around, getting their way burning ridiculous $ in the process. At least on the Construction side. Fuck I hate Orlando to this day.

Good for Elon

Last edited:
If you have ever worked with Disney, or in a Disney Regulated Area, you see they are used to pushing folks around, getting their way burning ridiculous $ in the process. At least on the Construction side. Fuck I hate Orlando to this day.

Good for Elon
I have worked on multiple movies, they get worse every year

Good for Elon

I have worked on multiple movies, they get worse every year

That's the only way we get out of this woke corptocracy. Make them fucking hurt. I still don't think we'll actually have an effect, but it's worth a shot.
We do have an effect, there’s a lag though. I keep telling people, film companies that are losing money with their bull shit will stop eventually.

Show your displeasure with your wallet and they have no choice but to stop. Play the long game a little harder, they are.

Disney has set itself up for a shareholder lawsuit with all this woke money losing BS.
1701389586484.jpeg

Fuck Disney. My daughter in law wanted to move to Orlando to work at Disney until she found out how bad the pay and benefits are. The workers are fools for accepting it, but it's common for people who want to get into entertainment support roles because "I work at Disney" (for fucking $18 an hour, 30 hours a week, with no medical coverage).

I have the latest Starlink gear, but I might upgrade to the new one once released just because "go fuck yourself". Fucking hilarious and awesome.

Hard to name any big league name, any, that will publicly online or live media say "fuck you" fuck them" and "Good, they can fuck off I dont want them"

Like the little lady in Alberta. They have stones. And in Elon's case $$$ to remain outside the chum boil and diving birds.

Top Back Refresh