What's new

Musk and Twitter

One of those delivered to my house a few months ago and I asked the driver how he liked it. His response was "I hate this fucking thing and I'm not going to make it back to the warehouse before the battery runs out" :lmao:

I've never seen another one in this area. :laughing:
We've got thousands of them around here. They are everywhere.

One of those delivered to my house a few months ago and I asked the driver how he liked it. His response was "I hate this fucking thing and I'm not going to make it back to the warehouse before the battery runs out" :lmao:

I have never seen one. And I’m in a pretty big metropolitan area. I don’t know if they have them on the West Coast.

I've seen a few of those Rivian delivery trucks up here in Sac, haven't had a chance to hear anything about them yet.

Though if those drivers shift length and/or pay is based on performance, it would sure suck to have truck battery life cut you short vs what you can do with an IC truck

There's a ton of those EV specific Amazon warehouses in the metroplex, giant electrical systems to run all those chargers.

I actually saw a Rivian van in Bridgeport the other day which IMO is a long way from where they should be and is extremely rural, I can't imagine how or why it got there.

There's a ton of those EV specific Amazon warehouses in the metroplex, giant electrical systems to run all those chargers.

I actually saw a Rivian van in Bridgeport the other day which IMO is a long way from where they should be and is extremely rural, I can't imagine how or why it got there.
Amazon will send a Rivian powered van out here from time to time...

But they mostly show up in a rental truck...

been seeing the goofy rivian amazon vans for a while now, they got enough miles on them to be missing fenders and shit
The "good" metals retailer in Worcester is adjacent to the body shop that has the contract to fix those things. There's a dozen minor scratches and shit and a couple really fucked up ones. :laughing:

I've seen a few of those Rivian delivery trucks up here in Sac, haven't had a chance to hear anything about them yet.

Though if those drivers shift length and/or pay is based on performance, it would sure suck to have truck battery life cut you short vs what you can do with an IC truck
dude, in Rocklin I get like 3 or 4 of those little silent amazon vans sneak up on me every day. Now I'm getting those silent fedex fuckers too

Amazon will send a Rivian powered van out here from time to time...

But they mostly show up in a rental truck...
My brother showed me there is few different sizes of them, I hadn't paid much attention about that..the one I saw the other day was abnormally long, maybe it has a bigger battery than the other.

Just took a trip to Northern California and saw 10 on the road. I have seen three in LA. All the LA ones are wrapped and look better.
Saw one in black when I was in Burbank area the other day. Looked better, but is still a goofy looking truck.

CyberTruck-Angry-Grill-Meme.jpg

:lmao:

Top Back Refresh