What's new

Musk and Twitter

i'm surprised Musk hasn't reinstalled alex jones.

i think its optics and timimg, probably happen after next election.

what tucker is doing on the platform seems to be really good. getting a message and info out to many who would never see it if he was still still with fox. still shocked fox let him go, when with the network they could at least impose some leash and limit his audiance.

i'm surprised Musk hasn't reinstalled alex jones.

i think its optics and timimg, probably happen after next election.
More like letting the lawsuit against him die down before letting him back on. Fed judge just upheld the ludicrous judgement against him like a week or so ago.

He’s not on but everyone is posting is vids
But he, himself, is prevented from engaging in any sort of meaningful dialog on Twitter, correct? Such as if a viewer needed one of his points clarified, or was seeking to understand the nauseating "IT'S HABBENING GUYZ!" rhetoric he just so happened to be pushing that day.

Freedom means sometimes ya gotta read shit, hear shit, and see shit ya may not like. Doesn't mean the government should do anything about it, nor should big poppa twitter.

But if your gonna allow the crazy child mutilating psychopathic "parents of transgender kids" who utilize nothing but their own narcissistic need for attention as a reason to proudly and strongly physically, emotionally, and sexually abuse, and neglect their child...if your gonna allow those people on yer platform....seems like ya aught balance it out with a kook like Jones.
So is Twitter free for everyone like Alex Jones?
What did Alex Jones do that was so horrendous?
How do I not end up like Alex Jones? :eek:

:flipoff2:

Reactions: DMG
But he, himself, is prevented from engaging in any sort of meaningful dialog on Twitter, correct? Such as if a viewer needed one of his points clarified, or was seeking to understand the nauseating "IT'S HABBENING GUYZ!" rhetoric he just so happened to be pushing that day.

Freedom means sometimes ya gotta read shit, hear shit, and see shit ya may not like. Doesn't mean the government should do anything about it, nor should big poppa twitter.

But if your gonna allow the crazy child mutilating psychopathic "parents of transgender kids" who utilize nothing but their own narcissistic need for attention as a reason to proudly and strongly physically, emotionally, and sexually abuse, and neglect their child...if your gonna allow those people on yer platform....seems like ya aught balance it out with a kook like Jones.
So is Twitter free for everyone like Alex Jones?
What did Alex Jones do that was so horrendous?
How do I not end up like Alex Jones? :eek:

:flipoff2:
From what I understand, Elon took the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy personally, and it made his vagina itch. He's stated that because of that he'll never let Alex back on.

I could be wrong, I'm going from memory here... and also he could just plain old have a change of heart one day and let him back on. Dunno.

I am 99% sure elon put up a poll on twitter to let Alex back on twitter and it didn’t get more than 50% so he didn’t bring him back.

From what I understand, Elon took the whole Sandy Hook conspiracy personally, and it made his vagina itch. He's stated that because of that he'll never let Alex back on.
Why does he take that personally?

Because kids?

But yet he allows trangender kids to parade about in the name of pride, whilst knowing 41% will die a horrendous death, alone, at their own hand due to the chaotic and narcissistic mind inherent to their belief system?

Reactions: DMG

Because kids?

But yet he allows trangender kids to parade about in the name of pride, whilst knowing 41% will die a horrendous death, alone, at their own hand due to the chaotic and narcissistic mind inherent to their belief system?
Yea, I think it was a "how dare you" reaction. I dunno.

Because kids?

The problem isn't who can say what on social media. The problem is people don't know how to vet information to sort fact from fiction, or credible sources from non-credible sources.

The problem isn't who can say what on social media. The problem is people don't know how to vet information to sort fact from fiction, or credible sources from non-credible sources.
I have noticed that about you :flipoff2:

1698784404204.png

You haven't been paying attention then. It's pretty common with the younger generation that's too dumb to nail down what they enjoy sexually.
Your right, I don't pay attention to shit with current events other than what I read on here. No social media etc

Top Back Refresh