What's new

Musk and Twitter

disney recently came out with the admission that their board knows it is destroying the company and that they're perfectly fine with that
1701526123302.jpeg

Fuck Disney. My daughter in law wanted to move to Orlando to work at Disney until she found out how bad the pay and benefits are. The workers are fools for accepting it, but it's common for people who want to get into entertainment support roles because "I work at Disney" (for fucking $18 an hour, 30 hours a week, with no medical coverage).

I have the latest Starlink gear, but I might upgrade to the new one once released just because "go fuck yourself". Fucking hilarious and awesome.
Maybe the fucking kids perk makes it worth it for some pedos?? Allegedly...

An X user TheQuartering posted about Alex Jones' upcoming interview with Tucker Carlson and said: "Think about how much letting Alex Jones BACK on X would make the machine rage @elonmusk. It's time."

The billionaire responded: "Will consider. In general, since this platform aspires to be the global town square, permanent bans should be extremely rare. Also, if he does say something false on this platform, then @CommunityNotes will correct him, whereas that would not be the case elsewhere. Let's hold a poll."

He is yet to post a poll, but the decision contrasts his much firmer stance on Jones in 2022.

An X user TheQuartering posted about Alex Jones' upcoming interview with Tucker Carlson and said: "Think about how much letting Alex Jones BACK on X would make the machine rage @elonmusk. It's time."

The billionaire responded: "Will consider. In general, since this platform aspires to be the global town square, permanent bans should be extremely rare. Also, if he does say something false on this platform, then @CommunityNotes will correct him, whereas that would not be the case elsewhere. Let's hold a poll."

He is yet to post a poll, but the decision contrasts his much firmer stance on Jones in 2022.

There isnt a pro 1A argument to keep him banned off X

He posted a poll and it was 45-55(ish) against fall 2022. Hopefully he has changed his mind and allows Alex back.

Last edited:
1st amendment does not apply to private parties anyway. As it should be.
His stated goal is a public square, that sales pitch is easier when you support speech.

Hell, if we could just get the 1st amd to apply to the government, that'd be sweet. It's a long way off though

1st amendment does not apply to private parties anyway. As it should be.

Oh yeah..go build your own platform right? Like parlor tried and big tech companies conspired to to take down. Same companies in bed with government to silence political opponents. So that platitude I always hear only applies to real private companies not government backed monopolies.

Man that dude is living his best life. Beer, brisket, coke, "I seent some bullshit on that island..." etc

I can think of at least 300 million people I'd rather see exit the species before him. Just IMHO

:flipoff2:

You said it yourself

Batshit beer brisket n bullshit

Gluttony isn't pretty

He needs to go on a mouth diet

300 million is a rookie number, i can think of at least 3.1 billion

:flipoff2:

Mark Dice

As the media flips out over @ElonMusk restoring Alex Jones account (@RealAlexJones), it's important to point out to everyone the REAL reason Alex was banned from Twitter in the first place back in 2018.

And contrary to popular belief it was NOT because he entertained some conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook, as crazy as they were.

Twitter specifically cited the Oliver Darcy confrontation, who is a public figure (working for CNN), which took place on public property, while Darcy was working in the capacity of a reporter at the time, outside a congressional hearing about censorship on social media.

They claimed it was "harassment" because he told him off for working to get him banned off all the other platforms. The irony is too thick to even describe. Twitter held out after he was unpersoned by YouTube and Facebook, but then after he humiliated the CNN clown, that was cited as the reason for the ban by Twitter's Trust and Safety account.

People should watch Tucker Carlson's interview with Alex Jones to see the real Alex, not just his flaws and mistakes that the media spent years amplifying and trying to make his identity.

He is a genius, but like most geniuses, it's counterbalanced by equal sized flaws.

But he was banned for bogus reasons in order to silence him, not because of a whacky conspiracy theory from years earlier he entertained, but because when he's firing on all cylinders and on point, he's a wrecking ball to the corrupt political establishment and was revealing too much about how the power structures work. Period.

You off your rocker?

I don't listen because i think he's a fuckin pig and i despise gluttony.
Thats fine when it's a choice. It hasn't been a choice for a while.

Personally, I despise ugly rich bitches. I don't want to see the Kardashians deplatformed. I would rather chose to never listen to them, and let them go on being happy with their public display of plasticity that I chose to ignore.

:beer:

Thats fine when it's a choice. It hasn't been a choice for a while.

Personally, I despise ugly rich bitches. I don't want to see the Kardashians deplatformed. I would rather chose to never listen to them, and let them go on being happy with their public display of plasticity that I chose to ignore.

:beer:

I'm on board with that.

But there's a million people wishing a million other people would just shut the fuck up, by choice, their choice. :laughing:

That's my angle, by choice. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh