What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

ZWaP3I3JKjB6.png

You kind of have to click and read the comments for the full story...

Before I take this seriously... is this a normal healthy person? What I'm saying is, maybe she's got some serious autoimmune disorder aka "the bubbleboy" and she's posting this '20 or '21, Iike "this is what it takes for someone suffering my condition to be able to go out in public" etc.

If she's just a regular person, then yea... total psychopath.

nope. seems like she is legit scared of covid. No mention on if she has any underlying conditions. I genually feel sorry for her to be this afraid. Again if she has underlying issues that makes this necessary then good for her for taking precautions.

:lmao:

And if that is recent.....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

If it's recent, she should just play in traffic because she's not going to make it

Before I take this seriously... is this a normal healthy person? What I'm saying is, maybe she's got some serious autoimmune disorder aka "the bubbleboy" and she's posting this '20 or '21, Iike "this is what it takes for someone suffering my condition to be able to go out in public" etc.

June 18th.

And her profile...

may be repost? First to contract Covid were 3 wuhan scientists?

nope. seems like she is legit scared of covid. No mention on if she has any underlying conditions. I genually feel sorry for her to be this afraid. Again if she has underlying issues that makes this necessary then good for her for taking precautions.

Whoa... These type of people will be compromised for life, it's really sad

I think these people live lives so devoid of purpose and have a innate desire for attention, be unique and have some sort of a struggle. This checks all the boxes and with an echo chamber of social media followers fulfilling that attention this is what you get.

Edit I clicked on that link and in the profile she references some sort of a brain injury, so maybe it is health related like you thought. I did click through the tweets and it's mostly retweets of selfies of people in masks, crazy.

Last edited:
I don't see how. Being a level 10 germophobe, I can't imagine her ever getting within contact of someone else's body fluids.
How fun and ultimately insanely cruel would it be to drug her, remove her bullshit and drop her in the middle of a crowd in say Korea or Turkey with 50 million people rubbing and bumping into her. Rescue her and give her zero bullshit masks for 90 days and let her either implode or change her mind on everything. Tough love gone psychopathical. :laughing:

I think these people live lives so devoid of purpose and have a innate desire for attention, be unique and have some sort of a struggle. This checks all the boxes and with an echo chamber of social media followers fulfilling that attention this is what you get.

Edit I clicked on that link and in the profile she references some sort of a brain injury, so maybe it is health related like you thought. I did click through the tweets and it's mostly retweets of selfies of people in masks, crazy.

Brain injury, PhD candidate studying neurovirology, and :rainbow:
IMG_0217.jpeg

One of my favorite scened from K_PAX. this guy was an extreme germaphobe. he dies and realizes he has not control over death and is cured.

Last edited:
I wanted to think shes a payed actor, but she divulged the issue on her 'social media' page

On the early response to covid:

Matt Pottinger: The Intelligence Agent Who Shut Down America

Top Back Refresh