What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Before I take this seriously... is this a normal healthy person? What I'm saying is, maybe she's got some serious autoimmune disorder aka "the bubbleboy" and she's posting this '20 or '21, Iike "this is what it takes for someone suffering my condition to be able to go out in public" etc.

If she's just a regular person, then yea... total psychopath.
Look at her eyes. Psychopath all the way.

Edit: just saw she has a brain injury. Still she needs help.

Japan death rates over time. Considerable spike after vax deployment:
ges%2F902cb527-341d-4ff0-b8d1-5d7e250bc79a_834x583.jpg

Germany:
ges%2F1531f7e1-a325-4946-adaa-0f94160b048f_850x574.jpg

Cognitive dissonance.

They will be happy when the next void will be filled by someone, or something else that "gives them guidance".

And not many will read passed the first paragraph above. :laughing:

I really hope it’s satire.

It is: exposing truth through satire is how unspoken truths are gently put into the general conscience and people relax their apprehension in talking about it.

It also weakens the argument when folks don’t recognize sarcasm.

It is: exposing truth through satire is how unspoken truths are gently put into the general conscience and people relax their apprehension in talking about it.

Kind of like how George Carlin and Bill Burr have never told a single joke. They just told the truth and people could sit back and laugh and pretend it wasn't true.

I really hope it’s satire.
Of course it is, but like the best jokes it is "funny because it is true".

Some of the mind exercises I lead people through are designed to remap neural pathways. Essentially the mind can "choose" to weaken certain neural pathways and strengthen others. When I use The Movie Theater Exercise, for example, with someone who has had a traumatic experience, the memory of the experience doesn't completely go away, but it does get "buried" (neural pathway becomes extremely weak) and as a result the emotion they experience is also extremely weakened. They can go "dig up" the memory and "revive" it if they wanted to (obviously they're always happy to leave it buried).

In this case, the memory of people who demanded others get Vaxxed or be excluded from society, jailed or even wished death upon them no longer serves any purpose and they'd rather not remember, so they don't. They "bury" those memories, even go so far as to delete posts from their social media accounts. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if certain social media platforms retroactively applied new filters that remove posts just like they did to the anti-covid-vax crowd real time, except no notification and no ban. Not only do the people who pushed the jab want to forget about the things they said or did, the programming they're receiving is helping them do just that.

I know many may be skeptical that the media streams we have coming into our lives are actually designed to program people's minds, but look at the evidence. Look how quickly way too many people jump right on the next social justice bandwagon as if they have become mindless Borg-bots receiving their programming from a central hive-brain.

Last edited:
Of course it is, but like the best jokes it is "funny because it is true".

Some of the mind exercises I lead people through are designed to remap neural pathways. Essentially the mind can "choose" to weaken certain neural pathways and strengthen others. When I use The Movie Theater Exercise, for example, with someone who has had a traumatic experience, the memory of the experience doesn't completely go away, but it does get "buried" (neural pathway becomes extremely weak) and as a result the emotion they experience is also extremely weakened. They can go "dig up" the memory and "revive" it if they wanted to (obviously they're always happy to leave it buried).

In this case, the memory of people who demanded others get Vaxxed or be excluded from society, jailed or even wished death upon them no longer serves any purpose and they'd rather not remember, so they don't. They "bury" those memories, even go so far as to delete posts from their social media accounts. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if certain social media platforms retroactively applied new filters that remove posts just like they did to the anti-covid-vax crowd real time, except no notification and no ban. Not only do the people who pushed the jab want to forget about the things they said or did, the programming they're receiving is helping them do just that.

I know many may be skeptical that the media streams we have coming into our lives are actually designed to program people's minds, but look at the evidence. Look how quickly way too many people jump right on the next social justice bandwagon as if they have become mindless Borg-bots receiving their programming from a central hive-brain.
My ex wife in a nutshell. She may have forgotten, but I never will. She also got this one for my daughter without my consent.

IMG_5074.jpeg

Not sure if vax related but they are saying Long Covid...
(I don't know or care about this but I find it intersting)

Top Back Refresh