What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Fuck the gate keepers tour!

200.gif

I sure hope he doesn't become suicidal and shoot himself three times.

will the truth come out?

Not just truth come out, but we want serious consequences. Restore a bit of faith for the people.

Fentanyl is helping no doubt. The chinese combo
Under conspiracy theories I believe... Fentanyl being used by the government is one.

And I'm not saying the government isn't using chinese factories, and I'm not saying they created the monster and then couldn't control it, and I'm Not saying the local guy or even the mid level guy in DC knows anything about it, but I still kinda believe they are involved in it on some high level

(If you believe History repeats itself, the government tainted bootleg alcohol during prohibition, so a precedence has been set)

Under conspiracy theories I believe... Fentanyl being used by the government is one.

And I'm not saying the government isn't using chinese factories, and I'm not saying they created the monster and then couldn't control it, and I'm Not saying the local guy or even the mid level guy in DC knows anything about it, but I still kinda believe they are involved in it on some high level

(If you believe History repeats itself, the government tainted bootleg alcohol during prohibition, so a precedence has been set)

c'mon now.. just because the gov't did it with cocaine and heroin... and armed the cartels... doesn't mean they'd do it with Fentanyl... c'mon, man.

From MSM Wall Street Journal -

Covid Censorship Proved to Be Deadly

Government and social-media companies colluded to stifle dissenters who turned out to be right.

By

Bret Swanson
Does the WSJ not realize that the WSJ was also in on that collusion? A little late to be writing about it now.

In other words, thanks a lot you self righteous dumbass motherfuckers. You’re part of the machine that made it where I couldn’t find a single fucking article about vaccines being bad anywhere that wasn’t the equivalent of a Wordpress document to argue my side when my kid was vaxxed. I blame you personally, you cocky pieces of shit and I will never forget.

Amazing how far Catholic schools have fallen. Forcing experimental jabs that used fetal parts. The woke agenda has permeated these institutions completely.

Amazing how far Catholic schools have fallen. Forcing experimental jabs that used fetal parts. The woke agenda has permeated these institutions completely.
I was just pondering this the other day.

A lotta catholic schools see this for what it is, some have capitulated.

The ones that have capitulated seem to be the ones chasing dollars and prestige. Them school vouchers have done some real work on watering down catholic schools and getting government tendrils into private schools. Them .gov fiat fun bucks don't come without strings attached...

Top Back Refresh