What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Yota Up

Dull man
Member Number
Try and talk about this anywhere else and it will disappear.

The vaccine is not safe. The vaccine is not effective.
The vaccine is failing and we're watching it happen right now.

First with Isreal and UK(hint: You can look at those countries to forecast what will happen here)
Seems to protect people for 2-4 months, and then failure.

SAFETY: Over the last 30 years, every year only 300-500 people die from ALL vaccines combined.
Covid vaccine deaths are 10,000. Now, in any given year if 400 people die, it may be 100 dead from measles, 100 dead from another, 100 from another, etc. If that's the case then this "vax" would equal to be 100 times more deadly than any other vaccine.

EFFICACY: The vaccine seems to fail a lot of people after a couple of months. "Breakthrough" cases are surging, and even though they stopped tracking new cases(I thought we cared about "tracking" it???), hospitalizations are on their way up and now deaths are coming along as well.

Some people dismiss "breakthrough" cases as no big deal. It IS a big deal. Look at measles vaccine. Over 15 years in CA, only 230 cases of breakthrough failures with that. Comparison is insane with contrast like that.

Figured this deserves it's own thread because I've spread out with info in several others:

First with Isreal and UK(hint: You can look at those countries to forecast what will happen here)

SAFETY: Over the last 30 years, every year only 300-500 people die from ALL vaccines combined.
Covid vaccine deaths are 10,000. Now, in any given year if 400 people die, it may be 100 dead from measles, 100 dead from another, 100 from another, etc. If that's the case then this "vax" would equal to be 100 times more deadly than any other vaccine.

EFFICACY: The vaccine seems to fail a lot of people after a couple of months. "Breakthrough" cases are surging, and even though they stopped tracking new cases(I thought we cared about "tracking" it???), hospitalizations are on their way up and now deaths are coming along as well.

Some people dismiss "breakthrough" cases as no big deal. It IS a big deal. Look at measles vaccine. Over 15 years in CA, only 230 cases of breakthrough failures with that. Comparison is insane with contrast like that.

Figured this deserves it's own thread because I've spread out with info in several others:

it's almost like we already have a fucking thread labeled "CDC just added 6,000 more vaccines deaths to their totals today"

:laughing:

People have a 1000 reasons why they wont vacinne.

This is why i have no interest in it.

How many med lawsuit commercials do we see daily? For old shit. Not stuff that happend last year. 5-10 years ago.

There flat out has been no long term reseach done.
Seems all to convenient that the rona vax, witch doctors, are immune from any lawsuits

it's almost like we already have a fucking thread labeled "CDC just added 6,000 more vaccines deaths to their totals today"

:laughing:
This is not about vaccine deaths. Read the title.
Vaccine failure.

It fails to be safe.
It fails to protect you from catching it.
It fails to keep you from spreading it.
It fails to keep you out of the hospital.
It fails to keep you from dying.

Initial vaccine deaths(topic of other thread) aside, the focus right now is how many people are going to the hospital and how many are dying.
That is the purpose for this thread. To track hospitalizations and deaths and to discuss the trend and updates on that matter.

Note that the CDC has come out and said that the 6000 that were added were added an error.

Aaron Z

So what you’re saying is….

its Trumps fault?

Makes me wonder if shortly we will see the media turn and say the vaccine is a failure and blame Trump
I'm say regardless of who pushed it....the research was not done. I was/am a Trump supporter but I still refuse to take the untested, unresearched cocktail they are pushing simply because they say it's for the greater good.

I don't and won't belittle anyone that has taking it...I'm the only one in my family that has not.

However, if the cocktail takes my family from me, I'm the type they better be concerned about. When someone feels everything they care about has been taking from them, there is no limit on the retribution or how far they will go for their pound of flesh....

Vaccine failure.

It fails to be safe.

Initial vaccine deaths(topic of other thread) aside, the focus right now is how many people are going to the hospital and how many are dying.
That is the purpose for this thread. To track hospitalizations and deaths and to discuss the trend and updates on that matter.
Well then you also have to look at all the deaths that were contributed to the virus when in fact they died of other causes. It was just a ploy to push for the vaccine.

Now that there are cases of deaths where the vaccine was a major contributor or possible actually cause....which goes 180 against them, do really think they true numbers will be made public?

Follow the money.

This pandemic got off with too much alarm, and not enough regard for how dependent we are on our fucked-up economies.

The target now is an end-game to stop the $$$ bleed and lift restrictions, on the hope that economies can recover. The half-assed 'vaccine' is a tool to force the agenda. The way its being done will absolve gov'ts of responsibility for rescinding their pandemic restrictions. They have regulatory approvals and stats in their corner, and the buffer of hiring out its manufacture. Just like any other big-business... CYA is job #1.

I don't believe there is a plan B. I reckon any future pandemics will be handled quite differently - because this one went into an tailspin.

Covid and its next mutation will still be around - it will be your problem, like the flu. Take your annual shot (or not) and get back to work... lots of gov't debt to repay.

Nope, they're both dum because they can't follow the rules given to them by the owner of a private website.

"Use codewords for your Stormfront stuff, and don't post nips." is not complicated.
perma should never forever

Reactions: DMG
Follow the money.
Ok.
E7KXeAhXEAMZBHw?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

And of course, they are applying the same scare tactics game to the vaccine as they did with social distancing, etc.
Straight out of "the playbook".
E7KnJIKXMAIzxie?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

From page 1 in this document: https://assets.publishing.service.g...ce-to-social-distancing-measures-22032020.pdf

Note the word "Coercion" in there, as one of the nine broad ways of making behavior change.
To apply this to vaccines goes directly against the

The Nuremberg Code (1947)

"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion"

When a TRUE vaccine fails and has a breakthrough, it takes a long time.
At least real vaccines protect people for many years.
Example: Average age for measles breakthrough was 32. You get the shot at age 6 or 7, so that's 25 years of solid coverage before it stopped working. And with measles, we've only had 230 or so cases total in the last 15 years in CA.
E7J36LlXIAIvmC9?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Vaccine failure.

It fails to be safe.

it is also causing other Heath issues to people who haven’t died. Blood clots to name one.

96% effective still leaves 4% of people not effective for. So of 100,000,000 then thats 4,000,000 that may still get it despite being vaccinated. Those vaccinated shoudl see a reduced sickness but I'm not sure what those numbers are. Measles doesn't change or mutate, SARS_CoV2 does. For me, I think that it is mutating unnaturally fast. It had np reason to mutate as fast as it has and that I find to be unnatural.

96% effective still leaves 4% of people not effective for. So of 100,000,000 then thats 4,000,000 that may still get it despite being vaccinated.
99% of the positive cases in Israel are vaccinated people.
It looks like a lot less than 96% effective to me. 96% effective during the first 10 weeks, sure. Then watch the charts spike. It's the same everywhere.

The people without vaccine and the people that didn't wear masks are the ones that are NOT coming up positive right now, not in the hospital right now, and not dying right now. Because they have natural immunity through natural infection and are out of the woods.

Bossman got vaxxed almost a year ago cause muh Caribbean vacation! Felt like shit last Sunday tested coof coof positive Tuesday, dunno what if any meds he got, Feeling better Sunday morning.

67 about 50lb overweight, light drinker non smoker relatively healthy.

I’m no antivaxxer I just have no interest in this vaccine. from the get go I felt this covid shit was hyped up non issue.

Top Back Refresh