What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

I was rather surprised to see that the J&J shot had a lot of visibility in the media with regards to clots and other issues being reported. I've always wondered if the J&J shot actually has a greater risk or if this is just more of the push to mRNA?
it's by design
simple misdirection

In the article it says that the mRNA is the preferred method.

I did a lot of research is this nonsense in the beginning and my opinion was that the J&J might have been the smaller risk as the adenovirus method has been used with success in the past.

I was rather surprised to see that the J&J shot had a lot of visibility in the media with regards to clots and other issues being reported. I've always wondered if the J&J shot actually has a greater risk or if this is just more of the push to mRNA?

Glad I didn't get anything at all but the continued push to mRNA certainly has me concerned.
Jnj is still an mRNA shot.

The CDC's own stats have shown a higher rate of severe side effects in the MRNA vs the J&J all along while they halted distribution and created obstacles to administration of JNJ product. Its obviously a politically driven distraction, and they did succeed in keeping the J&J poked population small enough that it's not glaringly obvious that the MRNA jabbed people are dropping at a much higher rate.

That is, although not surprising, quite disturbing to hear.

Jnj is still an mRNA shot.

All the research I did pointed to it being an adenovirus or virus vector which differs a bit from mRNA. The article ProjecTwin posted mentions it being an adenovirus as well. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not mRNA, will do a little more digging though as it's been a while. Once I made the decision to not participate in any of the experiments I left it there.

That is, although not surprising, quite disturbing to hear.

All the research I did pointed to it being an adenovirus or virus vector which differs a bit from mRNA. The article ProjecTwin posted mentions it being an adenovirus as well. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's not mRNA, will do a little more digging though as it's been a while. Once I made the decision to not participate in any of the experiments I left it there.
It does the same thing as the Pfizer and moderna where your cells produce the spike protein and you have the immune response, just uses a different vector.

I think novovax (sp?) was the only old school type virus but it was only available in europe

Mike Batayeh, known for his role in Breaking Bad as the manager of a laundromat turned meth lab, has died aged 52 of a heart attack.

Batayeh did not have a history of heart issues, according to the family, describing his death as very sudden.

Wont watch anything with that on it.
YouTube automatically puts that on there, so evrey video showing a counter narrative to the CDC guidance also has that sticky. Probably don't use that as your only guide on weather or not to watch something.

Watch any jimmy dore video where they are calling for fauchi to be jailed, pointing out medical fascism, and all the other COVID BS, then at the at the end they have to say how's it safe and effective (some pretty funny riffs off that btw) so it doesn't get taken down.

YouTube automatically puts that on there, so evrey video showing a counter narrative to the CDC guidance also has that sticky. Probably don't use that as your only guide on weather or not to watch something.

Watch any jimmy dore video where they are calling for fauchi to be jailed, pointing out medical fascism, and all the other COVID BS, then at the at the end they have to say how's it safe and effective (some pretty funny riffs off that btw) so it doesn't get taken down.
I fully understand.

If anything, those "Fauci does not approve" labels are a sign that there may be something worthwhile in those videos.
Right?
when the idiot censors tag something it's probably a decent indication you should at least give it a listen.

Right?
when the idiot censors tag something it's probably a decent indication you should at least give it a listen.
Why? So i can say for the trillionth time 'Im glad i never got jabbed?'

Social media is the vessel. Identity politics is the message.
1+2=suicide.

Top Back Refresh