What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

The 2019 world military games would be a very convenient way of spreading it. As far as i can tell that was where it all started, or at a minimum the earliest reports began there.
I think it was out before '19, but likely went full retard because of something like the military games.
October or November of 2018 I had every symptom that the original "covid" had. Felt like absolute shit for a week, then dry nagging cough for about 3 weeks. Super tired the whole time, everything tasted salty and/or severely lacking flavor. Felt like I had a sinus infection on/off for weeks. This was passed around work/home before the world pandemic :laughing:

I think it was out before '19, but likely went full retard because of something like the military games.
October or November of 2018 I had every symptom that the original "covid" had. Felt like absolute shit for a week, then dry nagging cough for about 3 weeks. Super tired the whole time, everything tasted salty and/or severely lacking flavor. Felt like I had a sinus infection on/off for weeks. This was passed around work/home before the world pandemic :laughing:
I think you just had the flue when your immune system was weak.

Thats neither here nor their. The only thing that matters now is you didnt get jabbed.

5g, who the fuck thought that up? fn tard !

I'm still glad I got the shot, cause when they turn that thing on via 5G - everyone that didn't get the shot will die.
when they turned on the 5g my phone stopped working
it'll work for a few minutes if I cycle 'airplane mode' to reset the wireless hardware in there, but it gets booted off the network within a few minutes
just long enough to receive week old texts lol

really should get around to fixing that

They have since updated their website and chainged the numbers (So I hear, have not checked myself).

Thought it was interesting that India's population was predicted to grow. Wonder why they were listed as one of the very few. hmmmm

Last edited:
They have since updated their website and chained the numbers (So I hear, have not checked myself).

Thought it was interesting that India's population was predicted to grow. Wonder why they were listed as one of the very few. hmmmm

Because they’re moving to whiter countries:confused:

Our population will increase. Same with most “western” countries. All due to climate refugees. :homer:

1685726244170.png

Because they’re moving to whiter countries:confused:

Our population will increase. Same with most “western” countries. All due to climate refugees. :homer:
I was referring to India's "vaccine hesitancy" .

And according to the linked video USA's population was predicted to drop by about 99 million in 2025.

Probably a math error that they corrected though thankfully...

I'm more concerned with figuring out how to turn off all the stupid bullshit on a newer phone
oh and having an sd card slot
and a removable battery is nice

ETA: oh right, headphone jack went away too
Instead of buy a new set of headphones. I kept the pair I had from my iPhone 6 (wired 3.5mm plug) and bought the adapter for $8 shipped to my door.

I wasn’t spending money on ear buds which are Bluetooth then need charging which is another thing to carry around.

Call me cheap. Zero f to give.

Instead of buy a new set of headphones. I kept the pair I had from my iPhone 6 (wired 3.5mm plug) and bought the adapter for $8 shipped to my door.

I wasn’t spending money on ear buds which are Bluetooth then need charging which is another thing to carry around.

Call me cheap. Zero f to give.
I just plug it into the stereo and do the mp3 player thing

which is why the sd card slot is a necessity
because I don't have internet on my phone and never will

I just plug it into the stereo and do the mp3 player thing

which is why the sd card slot is a necessity
because I don't have internet on my phone and never will
Galaxy s phones have an extra sd card slot and headphone Jack up until the s21 models :idea::flipoff2:

As more evidence of significant "miscalculations" continues to emerge, the whole idea of letting the WHO (or any one source ) run things just seems like absolute insanity

... especially when they have skin in the game ...

As more evidence of significant "miscalculations" continues to emerge, the whole idea of letting the WHO (or any one source ) run things just seems like absolute insanity

Why aren't there criminal prosecutions against those who trampled on the rights of millions?? :mad3:

Why aren't there criminal prosecutions against those who trampled on the rights of millions?? :mad3:
Hmmm, who brings criminal charges ??? oh yeah, "government"

I'll wager that until / unless there's political hay (i.e., votes or $$) to be had there won't be any charges brought anywhere by anyone :shaking:

In the article it says that the mRNA is the preferred method.

I did a lot of research is this nonsense in the beginning and my opinion was that the J&J might have been the smaller risk as the adenovirus method has been used with success in the past.

I was rather surprised to see that the J&J shot had a lot of visibility in the media with regards to clots and other issues being reported. I've always wondered if the J&J shot actually has a greater risk or if this is just more of the push to mRNA?

Glad I didn't get anything at all but the continued push to mRNA certainly has me concerned.

I was rather surprised to see that the J&J shot had a lot of visibility in the media with regards to clots and other issues being reported. I've always wondered if the J&J shot actually has a greater risk or if this is just more of the push to mRNA?
J&J is the scapegoat.

Media reports that the J&J vaccine caused clots and other issues, the mind puts that in a box called "Covid Vaccine Issues". The sheeple hear that "so-and-so died from the vaccine" their mind puts it in that same box and viola all vaccine related issues are because of the J&J vaccine.

Programming the mind isn't as difficult as people think it is.

Glad I didn't get anything at all but the continued push to mRNA certainly has me concerned.

The CDC's own stats have shown a higher rate of severe side effects in the MRNA vs the J&J all along while they halted distribution and created obstacles to administration of JNJ product. Its obviously a politically driven distraction, and they did succeed in keeping the J&J poked population small enough that it's not glaringly obvious that the MRNA jabbed people are dropping at a much higher rate.

...and the video is gone. Must have been good.

Top Back Refresh