What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

Would youlook at that...

A test existed from May 2020 on that could tell you if you were asymptomatic and infectious or not, and "The Science" monitors ignored it.

Last edited:

It's amazing how few people in the USA know anything about this power grab, much less how little our government is doing to discuss or evaluate the consequences of blindly trusting the incompetent people that got us into this mess in the first place

My entire life I struggled with social awkwardness and not being able to effectively read social ques, and I couldn't really gauge what people thought of me. This lead to me just not even factoring that in, I have learned to change and adapt a bit as an adult so I'm not a total sperg and put on a good act at work and stuff. During the immense social pressure during covid, that ability to just completely ignore and reactivate that part of my personality that just didn't pick up on that, nor care about that social pressure was like a damn super power LOL!!! I laughed through most of that video, such idiots and I can't believe people fell for it, but I also understand why.

Last edited:
My entire life I struggled with social awkwardness and not being able to effectively read social ques, and I couldn't really gauge what people thought of me. This lead to me just not even factoring that in, I have learned to change and adapt a bit as an adult so I'm not a total sperg and put on a good act at work and stuff. During the immense social pressure during covid, that ability to just completely ignore and reactivate that part of my personality that just didn't pick up on that, nor acre about that stuff was like a damn super power LOL!!! I laughed through most of that video, such idiots and I can't believe people fell for it, but I also understand why.
Pretty much same here, I've never been able to put it into words. Definitely comes in handy to just be indifferent.

That was tough to watch. What a bizarre time in history. Mainstream media fully revealed as nothing but state propaganda machine.

PS - Someone needs to do a side by side compilation of those same media people, forced covid vax bullying vs supreme court abortion ruling/medical freedom of choose. That'd be a good one.

Last edited:

Absolute insanity.

I really want to watch this video in 10 years. I don't think I'll be able to... im not sure anyone will have electricity by that point... but it would be really interesting.

My entire life I struggled with social awkwardness and not being able to effectively read social ques, and I couldn't really gauge what people thought of me. This lead to me just not even factoring that in, I have learned to change and adapt a bit as an adult so I'm not a total sperg and put on a good act at work and stuff. During the immense social pressure during covid, that ability to just completely ignore and reactivate that part of my personality that just didn't pick up on that, nor care about that social pressure was like a damn super power LOL!!! I laughed through most of that video, such idiots and I can't believe people fell for it, but I also understand why.

Pretty much same here, I've never been able to put it into words. Definitely comes in handy to just be indifferent.

Anyone who doubts that there is a concerted effort to program the people's minds via mainstream media and social media needs to watch that video.

That was tough to watch. What a bizarre time in history. Mainstream media fully revealed as nothing but state propaganda machine.

PS - Someone needs to do a side by side compilation of those same media people, forced covid vax bullying vs supreme court abortion ruling/medical freedom of choose. That'd be a good one.

I posted that video Monday. Did you guys not see it then?

I saw it, but didn't watch more than the 1st 15 seconds until today.

Also, there's a lesson in marketing for you. Which will people watch, the video represented by some boring looking dude in a suite, or the video represented by Joe Biden about to swallow a microphone whole surrounded by red covid virus on a purple background with "BE AFRAID!" emblazoned across it.

I click the bell at the top and check alerts to follow threads I'm in... its not perfect and it sucks when I'm checking in and out while not having enough time to scroll back or remember where I left off. I didn't see it because I probably didn't scroll back far enough.

Top Back Refresh