What's new

Vaccine FAILURE, on every level.

:mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff::mad3::flipoff:

https://liberal.ca/our-platform/mandatory-vaccination/

Manitory Vaccination.jpg

AND I am honestly worried that the idiots will re-elect him.

But wait there's more.

A re-elected Liberal government will:

• Launch a $1 billion COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Fund to support provinces and territories who implement a requirement for proof of vaccine credentials in their jurisdiction for non-essential businesses and public spaces.
  • Table legislation to ensure that every business and organization that decides to require a proof of vaccination from employees and customers can do so without fear of a legal challenge.

Holy shit.
Holy shit is right. I lived in Canada for ten years. I guess I got out at the right time. (2003) I have some good friends there still. I think they are controlling the media good there. When I talk to my friends, they all hate the government, but act like the vax is no big deal.

Here is what they came up with at their convention

PriorityTitle
1Affordable Housing
2A Windsor-Quebec City High Speed Rail Link
3Investing in Canadian Defence and Security
4Primary Health Care Availability
54 Weeks of Paid Vacation: An Overdue Reform to Catch up to Canada’s Industrialized Peers and Bring our Work-life Balance into the 21st Century
6Climate Crisis
7Installing Guaranteed Liveable Basic Income (GLBI)
8Enhancing Use of Railways For Public Transportation: A Climate Change Mitigation Strategy
9Free Movement Between Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
10Combatting Disinformation in Canada
11A Citizen’s Assembly on Electoral Reform
12Creating Livable, Walkable Cities to Fight Climate Change
13Save Lives – Keep Seniors Home
14Truth in Politics
15Food Security and Agriculture Support
16A Green Transition for the Prairie Provinces
17Fairer Access to Telecommunications Infrastructure
18Lifting Canadians Seniors Out of Poverty
19Modernizing the Canadian Justice System
20Helping Farmers Transition to More Sustainable Farming Practices
21Improved Community Climate Resiliency
22Canadian Wastewater Resolution
235-Wing Goose Bay Be Designated Primary Search & Rescue Base with Dedicated Air Resources
24Northern Energy Solutions

Actually written out with their thoughts on each one.

Not that it is any better, Its straight up WEF great reset and UN AGENDA 21/30 plans.

Here is what they came up with at their convention

PriorityTitle
1Affordable Housing
2A Windsor-Quebec City High Speed Rail Link
3Investing in Canadian Defence and Security
4Primary Health Care Availability
54 Weeks of Paid Vacation: An Overdue Reform to Catch up to Canada’s Industrialized Peers and Bring our Work-life Balance into the 21st Century
6Climate Crisis
7Installing Guaranteed Liveable Basic Income (GLBI)
8Enhancing Use of Railways For Public Transportation: A Climate Change Mitigation Strategy
9Free Movement Between Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom
10Combatting Disinformation in Canada
11A Citizen’s Assembly on Electoral Reform
12Creating Livable, Walkable Cities to Fight Climate Change
13Save Lives – Keep Seniors Home
14Truth in Politics
15Food Security and Agriculture Support
16A Green Transition for the Prairie Provinces
17Fairer Access to Telecommunications Infrastructure
18Lifting Canadians Seniors Out of Poverty
19Modernizing the Canadian Justice System
20Helping Farmers Transition to More Sustainable Farming Practices
21Improved Community Climate Resiliency
22Canadian Wastewater Resolution
235-Wing Goose Bay Be Designated Primary Search & Rescue Base with Dedicated Air Resources
24Northern Energy Solutions

Actually written out with their thoughts on each one.

Not that it is any better, Its straight up WEF great reset and UN AGENDA 21/30 plans.

How does number 14 work with most of the rest being lies?

Wife was reading a post on Facebook. Supposedly someone called their Liberal MLA asking about this to see if it was old and they just "forgot" to take it down. They were told nope that's the plan and it is still what they want to do (left up on purpose). The MLA hung up on the person when they started questioning them more about it.

Wife was reading a post on Facebook. Supposedly someone called their Liberal MLA asking about this to see if it was old and they just "forgot" to take it down. They were told nope that's the plan and it is still what they want to do (left up on purpose). The MLA hung up on the person when they started questioning them more about it.
I have zero idea what you're trying to say.

... what could possibly go wrong with handing all the power over to a few ?

Of course the Truedope would be endorsing the vaccine, they are putting money into building mrna vaccine mill in Canada.
from nov 2022; Feds hold groundbreaking ceremony for Moderna’s mRNA vaccine factory in Montreal area | Globalnews.ca
along with pushing it on other people;

Of course the Truedope would be endorsing the vaccine, they are putting money into building mrna vaccine mill in Canada.
from nov 2022; Feds hold groundbreaking ceremony for Moderna’s mRNA vaccine factory in Montreal area | Globalnews.ca
along with pushing it on other people;
Well its going to be in most commercial food in the next few years in America unless something major changes. :mad3::flipoff:

So my wife says the feds are going to make ivermectin and a bunch of other “pet medicines” require a prescription from a vet. This is to take effect June 11. Better stock up.

So my wife says the feds are going to make ivermectin and a bunch of other “pet medicines” require a prescription from a vet. This is to take effect June 11. Better stock up.
Ivermectin is not solely a pet med. They have used it in humans to treat parasites such as river blindness, Malaria, to other bacterial infections in 3rd world shit holes for years. The guy who invented it got a nobel prize for it. There are 28 states that have legislation on the books to allow it. The feds and FJB can fuck right off.

Ivermectin is not solely a pet med. They have used it in humans to treat parasites such as river blindness, Malaria, to other bacterial infections in 3rd world shit holes for years. The guy who invented it got a nobel prize for it. There are 28 states that have legislation on the books to allow it. The feds and FJB can fuck right off.
It's one of the most administered medicines in history, and it also has one of the lowest rates of side effect for any medicine ever.

It's one of the most administered medicines in history, and it also has one of the lowest rates of side effect for any medicine ever.
If they'd add mRNA to it it'd be cleared for use immediately.

Yes, my point was to get human ivermectin, you need a prescription which the medical scammers are trying to limit. So people have gone to the pet meds to get it Easier and cheaper. They can’t let people get well “cheap and easy”, so this will change all that.

It’s pretty straight forward, What they are saying is “because people are more likly to get seriously ill or die after getting the vax, lots of people will assume that getting the vax could Make you seriously ill or die”

Top Back Refresh