What's new

Slowpoke attempts to kill himself in a golfcart!

CSB. I had some superbike rotors from the Wayne Rainy era. They were stainless clad aluminum. Had Mag carriers. Didn't weigh shit.

If this doesn't do it I'll throw the 12.5-1 pistons I have on the shelf in it for the last round. Fuck it!

This winter I'll revisit lightening it up further. There is still alot of extra weight I can see removing but I'll have to do some fab work.

I lied..... More stuff fell off. :grinpimp:

20211018_214848.jpg

New series rules for 2022 were released yesterday and I fucking love them!!! Next year is going to be all about lightness, chassis setup and driving talent and way less about how much money you have to throw at the engine. :smokin: These guys that bought wins and championships in N/A classes this season with big money engines are totally screwed. New rule for all N/A classes is stock bore, stock stroke and stock compression. If you want to run big compression, monster cams, stroker cranks ect in your N/A car they throw you into an "outlaw" class that allows unlimited engine mods and turbos... :lmao:

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my bone stock blank slate of an engine thinking...
e3f4751a093df23c71a9e345da2ae70a.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like your car is set up perfect for the new rules! I guess don't throw the high comp pistons in now :lmao:

So, more about yesterday's practice......

A little birdy told me that the guy in the RS-1 didn't send his car to TN for "cam and head work" after last race, it went to TN to get the new engine he has been building installed.

When I went out for practice the RS-1 guy came out a few hundred yards behind me. Instead of letting him play catch up I decided to pull over, stop, let him pass and then take back off. Well.... I caught dude in about 1/2 a lap, passed his ass and then drove out of his life. :grinpimp:

$7 Sawzall > built motor. :lmao:

Race Day!!

20211023_073251.jpg

Should have just followed him around for practice, let him think the new motor is good.

Ran out of talent and flipped it. Chassis is fine but the front diff took a beating while attempting the save. Oh well. I finished the heat race with it all busted up and passed 2 cars on the last lap that had crashed to get 7th. I'm going to drive around in the back of the pack in the main to keep my points gap to 3rd. Easy fix and I'll be back in full force for the finals next month.

20211023_133543.jpg

20211023_133618.jpg

View attachment 460955

Last edited:
Easy fix... Needs front diff case halfs and a new driveshaft. Steering rack might be bent but I have a spare so no worries. I'll be GTG for the last race in 2 weeks.

Pulled the front driveshaft and the chunk of the diff the broke off and ran the main in 2wd. Finished 7th out of 9 cars.

20211023_150833.jpg

20211023_150853.jpg

Was fun hanging out dude. With not having the genny working after the second heat we decided to load up and bounce. I might come up for the next round on Sunday depending on if I can get the cage fixed and everything else sorted

Was fun hanging out dude. With not having the genny working after the second heat we decided to load up and bounce. I might come up for the next round on Sunday depending on if I can get the cage fixed and everything else sorted

Ya it was, thanks for all the help pulling the broken crap off my car after I wrecked. Much appreciated!

Your daughter did well in the main considering she was driving a completely different car than in the first race. My wife and I are looking forward to seeing you and the crew at the next round.

Biggest kick in the dick of the weekend:

Last night after the race we were all partying and RS-1 guy tells me straight out that after Friday's practice he knew he had nothing for me this weekend and figured he was going to catch an ass whooping during the race. He stopped by my trailer this morning and told me the same thing again. He's not the type of guy that says stuff like that, so for him to say it twice is big.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

This is how the crash started....

I hooked a rut with the RR and it bicycled up onto the passenger side. I turned the wheel full lock right and smashed the gas to try and save it but it had so much momentum going over that it just kept going.

IMG_1222.jpg

At some point the RF tire hooked in the ground and started sending the ass end of the car up and over.

IMG_1225.jpg

And as that was happening I got into the guy trying to avoid me going around the outside.

IMG_1224.jpg

Fun ride...... Not!!!

Last edited:
This is how the crash started....

I hooked a rut with the RR and it bicycled up onto the passenger side. I turned the wheel full lock right and smashed the gas to try and save it but it had so much momentum going over that I guess it just kept going.
I'm no go fast race car guy but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to do that.

Top Back Refresh