What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Honestly i think you have that backwards. In 2016 the donald still has the element of surprise like he had on hillary and being underestimated. I don't understand how so many people don't get that there are a lot of people who didn't vote for biden but voted against trump and they will do it again. They don't care that its stupid or means four more years of bullshit. They think orange man is bad and will show up in droves to make sure he stays out of office. Where as republicans whine about stolen votes and throw a tantrum on the floor and just dont vote because muh stolen election. Both are instances of cutting nose off to spite face. But one side is way more willing to do it because they only have one goal. While republicans sqaubble amongst themselves like children.
2016, biden would've walked all over Clinton. Without Clinton, it wouldn't have been the great "contest between the 2 most hated people in the usa". Add in his significant physical and mental decline wasn't so advanced and yes, I do think 2016 would've been his year.

Ride or die blue voters will make up any excuse to rile up red or other voters simply to do it. No matter, they won't cross over. Wasn't too long ago that "McCain is too old" was as common as the never Trump chant. Biden has more old amd old problems than McCain did, so that was clearly not the issue.....gore and Clinton and the Georgia gal all made millions and full careers off stolen election tantrums, so that don't mean shit either.

Its just words people use to pretend like they have some reason for pulling the same team over and over, it doesn't actually mean anything and those words don't have value

Its just words people use to pretend like they have some reason for pulling the same team over and over, it doesn't actually mean anything and those words don't have value
thus the NPC meme

you don't think that the walkman you listen to makes any music, it just plays the tapes that have been stuffed into it

Huh look the very first line is about his intended ban on abortion after 6 weeks. A point at which many dont even know they are pregnant. Not to mention the proposed law they are talking about he'd definitely sign.

Or this one

And while i dont necessarily disagree its a bad thing 486 was right when he said it the first time. Thats still the state getting involved in what it teaches your children. Which is not a good thing. Sure its a good thing this time. But it won't always be and you're incredibly dumb if you dont see that.

Well the proposed bill is for an amendment that would have to be voted on and approved by 60% of the people at least. DeSantis claims the Ban after 6 weeks is to stop Florida from being an abortion destination for out of staters. 12 weeks seems more reasonable to me but that means less than the possibly bad luck and lack of personal responsibility some that get pregnant have. The morning after pill is still available there at least. We'll see who we get as the GOP nominee and my opinion won't have much effect on it, nor will anyone else heres opinion. Shake dem bones.

I still would take the only candidates I know of that legitimately fought stupid shit like mask mandates and closing schools over most of the rest of the field. If he dies on the field of banning abortions too bad I guess.

12 weeks seems more reasonable to me but that means less than the possibly bad luck and lack of personal responsibility some that get pregnant have.
Yeah because thats the only reason people get abortions am i right? They never get raped or find out kids gonna have severe health issues that would make its or their life a living hell or anything.

Maybe someone ahould have aborted you when they found out you were retarded. Be alot less painful for those around you:flipoff2:.

Somehow i wont find your convictions comforting under 4 more years of biden.

Abortion is always gonna be a messy issue. No way around it. It's a catch 22 for me. I'm all about individual rights. In abortion as birth control, someone's rights are getting stepped on. Either the baby's right to live or the mother's right to her bodily autonomy. No way around it. Watching my wife go through pregnancy I fully realize it ain't no free ride. The idea of using abortion as a method of birth control is deeply uncomfortable to me. I don't like it one bit. You signed up for this potential result, time to play the hand you're dealt. But I'm also deeply uncomfortable with the government forcing that on you.

Now, abortion for rape victims, serious health risks to the mother, non-viable fetuses, etc.? I mean, c'mon. I really don't see any logical argument anyone would make that doesn't lean on a purely religious hard liner take.

Abortion is always gonna be a messy issue. No way around it. It's a catch 22 for me. I'm all about individual rights. In abortion as birth control, someone's rights are getting stepped on. Either the baby's right to live or the mother's right to her bodily autonomy. No way around it. Watching my wife go through pregnancy I fully realize it ain't no free ride. The idea of using abortion as a method of birth control is deeply uncomfortable to me. I don't like it one bit. You signed up for this potential result, time to play the hand you're dealt. But I'm also deeply uncomfortable with the government forcing that on you.

Now, abortion for rape victims, serious health risks to the mother, non-viable fetuses, etc.? I mean, c'mon. I really don't see any logical argument anyone would make that doesn't lean on a purely religious hard liner take.
I think pretty much this.

DeSantis shot himself in the foot with the 6 week thing.

I think a civilized society has to have SOME limitations on when the line is from okay to ghoulish. I don't know what that is but somewhere in the 16-18 week area is fine with me.

Not allowing rape victim, potentially fatal health issues, etc. exceptions is the height of government overreach and mostly held by a tiny portion of the population.

I think pretty much this.

DeSantis shot himself in the foot with the 6 week thing.

I think a civilized society has to have SOME limitations on when the line is from okay to ghoulish. I don't know what that is but somewhere in the 16-18 week area is fine with me.

Not allowing rape victim, potentially fatal health issues, etc. exceptions is the height of government overreach and mostly held by a tiny portion of the population.

Yeah, even if it makes me uncomfortable, I think putting some type of line in the sand guidelines on it is really the way to go. Where should that line be drawn? I have no idea but 6 weeks isn't much different than an outright ban.

Either the baby's right to live or the mother's right to her bodily autonomy.
easy, just like the argument about 'free' healthcare or UBI or any number of other things

one person's rights can not be dependent upon the purloined produce of others

nobody has a right to consumption, you've got to support your own needs

easy, just like the argument about 'free' healthcare or UBI or any number of other things

So no abortions after the 75th trimester then?

So I guess child neglect simply doesn't exist all of a sudden?
What do you want to codify as neglect or abuse?
It's going to be your opinion and nothing more.

Legislating morality only atrophies the individual's moral compass.

What do you want to codify as neglect or abuse?
It's going to be your opinion and nothing more.

Legislating morality only atrophies the individual's moral compass.

I'm sure this seems very high minded and intelligent in your head but this is the type of logic that gets libertarian minded folks mocked.

Interesting thought experiment. Is the child not providing for itself within by altering the mothers hormones, interfacing to her so they can develop? In its own environment it's working to provide for itself.

I'm sure this seems very high minded and intelligent in your head but this is the type of logic that gets libertarian minded folks mocked.
Anything less is a foothold that allows the state to reduce parents into birthing-persons and sperm donors

Interesting thought experiment. Is the child not providing for itself within by altering the mothers hormones, interfacing to her so they can develop? In its own environment it's working to provide for itself.
children, the destitute lame and useless, oldsters who have not laid back enough provisions to support themselves in their old age

they're all dependent upon the charity of others
being dependent on someone obviously doesn't give the dependent any leverage over whoever decides to support them
it's just how it is

Anything less is a foothold that allows the state to reduce parents into birthing-persons and sperm donors

I'm specifically talking about your logic to get there. It makes child neglect non-existent. Leave your baby in a hot car to get baked to death? Well, sucks that the baby couldn't provide for itself. I lean heavily libertarian but I also understand that a purely libertarian mindset runs into the same issues as communism. Works great on paper but the actual reality isn't so rosy. The framers of the Constitution did a pretty damn remarkable job of trying to walk the line between individual liberty and power of the government to provide a framework for society and we've been chipping away at the individual liberty side of that equation pretty much ever since.

I'm specifically talking about your logic to get there. It makes child neglect non-existent. Leave your baby in a hot car to get baked to death? Well, sucks that the baby couldn't provide for itself.
You try to make an example out of a problem that literally just solved itself.

you're stuck on the justice system in its modern perverted form, where it's all about "punishing the offender" instead of being about "restitution for the wronged"

You try to make an example out of a problem that literally just solved itself.

you're stuck on the justice system in its modern perverted form, where it's all about "punishing the offender" instead of being about "restitution for the wronged"

How are you restituting the dead baked in the car baby? :laughing:

Please stop. As a largely libertarian minded person, it's folks like you that get us dismissed and written off as nutjobs.

Please stop. As a largely libertarian minded person, it's folks like you that get us dismissed and written off as nutjobs.

"real liberty is only found in tightly regimented social order"

stop being a retard

children, the destitute lame and useless, oldsters who have not laid back enough provisions to support themselves in their old age

they're all dependent upon the charity of others
being dependent on someone obviously doesn't give the dependent any leverage over whoever decides to support them
it's just how it is
The unborn provides for itself within altering mother to obtain resources and a proper habitat. My point being is i think that it provides for itself more than a child on the outside. Using tools and resources it's has available in its own world just like we are out in ours.

Mother really doesn't have to do anything but stay alive for 9mo, ain't like she's consciously providing anything or bearing charity twards it. Baby's running that show.

Yeah because thats the only reason people get abortions am i right? They never get raped or find out kids gonna have severe health issues that would make its or their life a living hell or anything.

Maybe someone ahould have aborted you when they found out you were retarded. Be alot less painful for those around you:flipoff2:.

Severe health issues...yeah, it'd be nice if we could just abort all the retards, homosexuals, perverts and handicaps, but i'm not so sure that we are up to enough starvation to make it work yet.

Took china decades to get 1 child policy through, even then there was work arounds and such. Decades of defiance. The model is out there for your success though, couple famine years will drive home what you need. Call it compassion to prevent starvation, after all, it's the poors that die off first :smokin:

exactly, it's easy enough to get the born babies killed off. Don't need an abortion for the rape baby, just leave them in the car or behind the dumpster.

Safer and cleaner for everyone involved.

Severe health issues...yeah, it'd be nice if we could just abort all the retards, homosexuals, perverts and handicaps, but i'm not so sure that we are up to enough starvation to make it work yet.

Took china decades to get 1 child policy through, even then there was work arounds and such. Decades of defiance. The model is out there for your success though, couple famine years will drive home what you need. Call it compassion to prevent starvation, after all, it's the poors that die off first :smokin:
You seem to be going out of your way to be extra obtuse and ****y lately. Whats going on at home man? You need a counselor or a therapist? Maybe a the rapist? For that we can book 486 for you ...:flipoff2:

You seem to be going out of your way to be extra obtuse and ****y lately. Whats going on at home man? You need a counselor or a therapist? Maybe a the rapist? For that we can book 486 for you ...:flipoff2:
hey, i'm just going along with your "test all babies and kill any at risk ones" line of thinking :flipoff2: at risk changes, greatly, and if we use such broad language to hand-wring or define or shame or whatever, then all is lost. Might as well go 1 child policy and send it on down the line. Free abortions for everybody for all the babies. China is doing just fine, not like they are the first to lose a generation.

abortion just isn't a big deal to me or anybody I know, so it's hilarious when people get bent out of shape "argh! I can't kill these babies and there's no way to stop from making them!" and the other "argh, why are they killing any baby ever? All life is precious until it gets a chance to fuck it off!"

I probably do need a counselor and a therapist, and i'm pretty sure I could hang out with 486 and not get raped :rasta:

First off Fuck You and your lame personal attacks. Kiss my hairy ass . I'd like to see how you'd talk if you were around me. :flipoff2:
Being wished retroactive death which is usually wished on those who do preach abortion rights when I rarely even think about it and don't have any personal desire to ban it, by someone who does actively preach abortion rights is new for me. Thanks much, my kids say Fuck you too. You'll get what you get in 2024 and if you hate it as much as I hate the current regime- too bad so sad. If abortion rights get us OBiden , Yeehaw!

Any of you tweakers have a say on what Vivek's fetal position is ? Or are you going to tard/kill another thread ?

Be real bold and start a thread, all yours and grab all your homies and have a rape abort eat fetus go at it. :mr-t:

Top Back Refresh