What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Substantial real change is extremely difficult. Look how Milei has backed off two absolutes of his campaign. Ending their central bank and converting to the US dollar. But he forges ahead with what he can accomplish. AFUERA !!! Gone !!! loads of govt waste and parasitic infection.

Substantial real change is extremely difficult. Look how Milei has backed off two absolutes of his campaign. Ending their central bank and converting to the US dollar. But he forges ahead with what he can accomplish. AFUERA !!! Gone !!! loads of govt waste and parasitic infection.
Some of those political campaign ideas sound so great during the campaign, then you get to office and the details and ramifacations start being brought to your attention and the head scratching ensues....

How did they cut him out? (admittedly haven't looked)
They say he didn't qualify, but I highly suspect they deliberately framed it in a manner where he couldn't qualify.

I also believe it was an "unsanctioned debate" so CNN could frame it any way they want, and After VIVEK slammed the GOP leadership for allowing CNN, an anti-republican organization, to host REPUBLICAN PRIMARY debates, I can imagine CNN wasn't going to give him an opportunity again.

Those type of interchanges are really telling.

"That was from 2023 why are we even talking about it?"

Come the fuck on:mad3:

However this election cycle turns out I think this guy is here to stay. just a matter of what capacity. Saw an interview with his wife. She seems pretty put together as well. Seems like a nice family.

Just like Trump all it takes to look impressive is to not dance around questions or be scared to answer shit. Vivek doesn't seem to be scared of anything like that.

Trump was made by the debates. Period. Remember the media laughing at and scorning him ? The debates exposed without trying the chickenshit swamp fucks and he stood out like a bug light in a room full of moths.

Trump was made by the debates. Period. Remember the media laughing at and scorning him ? The debates exposed without trying the chickenshit swamp fucks and he stood out like a bug light in a room full of moths.
That is what brought him from a virtual nobody to prominence in 2016. That attitude and the use of the nicknames made him center of attention and command the stage. That same thing cost him in 2020 as he is a one trick pony and the "disrespectful" stuff turned people off.

This time around, skipping the debates and doing one-on-one interviews instead, has allowed him to be viewed as "more presidential" as his mouth isnt getting him in trouble. Really not much different than Biden campaigning from the basement so voters dont see how age addled he has become.

That is what brought him from a virtual nobody to prominence in 2016.

Trump was a charismatic TV personality with decades of public exposure. The other 17 candidates didn't have a chance.

I dont think his assertiveness and obtuse behavior cost him the 2020 election. I think a lot of people would like that to be true because it fits their narrative. It is what got him elected in the first place. Calling a spade a spade. I dont see any comparison with him currently being civil and actually charming and funny in interviews with Biden in 2020 hiding in the basement and doing nothing at all.

That is what brought him from a virtual nobody to prominence in 2016. That attitude and the use of the nicknames made him center of attention and command the stage. That same thing cost him in 2020 as he is a one trick pony and the "disrespectful" stuff turned people off.

This time around, skipping the debates and doing one-on-one interviews instead, has allowed him to be viewed as "more presidential" as his mouth isnt getting him in trouble. Really not much different than Biden campaigning from the basement so voters dont see how age addled he has become.
You give Biden too much credit. Biden had no campaign. NONE. NOBODY voted for Biden, they voted against Trump.

And the people who do love Trump, do so because he makes the right people mad.

Lastly, You can't "disrespect" a system that deserves no respect and has done nothing to garner any.

I dont think his assertiveness and obtuse behavior cost him the 2020 election. I think a lot of people would like that to be true because it fits their narrative. It is what got him elected in the first place. Calling a spade a spade. I dont see any comparison with him currently being civil and actually charming and funny in interviews with Biden in 2020 hiding in the basement and doing nothing at all.
I wasnt suggesting it cost him the election. Maybe I should have said it did him no favors and certainly turned away voters who feel a president should be "presidential" and shit tweeting isnt an appropriate hobby.

He seems civil and charming at the moment because he hasnt been on the debate stage fighting for camera time and disputing the statements of the other debators. Which is kinda disappointing as his demeanor was the reason for watching the debate. Desantis and Nickster quibbling is super boring. I have to think that at some point Trumpy will be on a debate stage before November, guess we will see what happens. Really hoping the debate is Trump/Biden. Really want to watch that blowout.

You give Biden too much credit. Biden had no campaign. NONE. NOBODY voted for Biden, they voted against Trump.

And the people who do love Trump, do so because he makes the right people mad.

Lastly, You can't "disrespect" a system that deserves no respect and has done nothing to garner any.
Settle down you orange cultist. Non-cultists having a discussion here.

Im just about convinced this guy is top of the list as what we need as POTUS. Which is why im fairly certain he'll never hold office.
Now do you understand why they're not shy about bolstering trump's campaign by continuing to throw together every sham persecution that they can?

Going to the US dollar would be abysmally stupid of them.
I hadn't heard that he was failing to gut their central bank, but it ain't shocking if they're more tenacious than expected

Worse than staying on their own failed currency? Even as crappy as the dollar is getting, hard to argue with the commonality of the dollar around the world. A few years ago the ruble might have been an option, but not anymore. What currency would be a better option apart from starting a new argentinian currency? I am curious cause we are headed the same direction and there has already been talk of new currencies here, both digital and hard.

Now do you understand why they're not shy about bolstering trump's campaign by continuing to throw together every sham persecution that they can?
I've understood our entire federal government is a cluster- scam- fuck for quite some time... which is why it hasn't bothered me in the past to toss my vote in the gray trashcan instead of the red (or blue) trashcans because ultimately all of these cans feed into the same dumpster in the basement. My vote isn't worth the Windows95 10001110101 it's coded in.

:beer:

I've understood our entire federal government is a cluster- scam- fuck for quite some time... which is why it hasn't bothered me in the past to toss my vote in the gray trashcan instead of the red (or blue) trashcans because ultimately all of these cans feed into the same dumpster in the basement. My vote isn't worth the Windows95 10001110101 it's coded in.

:beer:
I still remember you getting angry at me for throwing mine away on 'whatever retard doesn't have an R or D by his name' in '20
as if the F-curve wouldn't have just been made a couple pixels higher

Worse than staying on their own failed currency? Even as crappy as the dollar is getting, hard to argue with the commonality of the dollar around the world. A few years ago the ruble might have been an option, but not anymore. What currency would be a better option apart from starting a new argentinian currency? I am curious cause we are headed the same direction and there has already been talk of new currencies here, both digital and hard.
If they're adopting the USD, they're extremely far down the pipeline from the origin of inflationary currency (cantillion effect, if you wanna google it)

pretty much... Whoever is in control of printing the USD is able to tax the holders of the USD. Inflationary "taxation" isn't one that can at all be avoided or protected against. The only way to avoid it is to have no USD in your hands or accounts. The only way to benefit from it is to have a large debt in USD on your books, or to be one of the first receiving the freshly printed currency.

There's an extreme depth to monetary theory, and there are guys out there who simplify it much better than I can.
I'm gonna PM you a couple free books, read them if you want.

I still remember you getting angry at me for throwing mine away on 'whatever retard doesn't have an R or D by his name' in '20
as if the F-curve wouldn't have just been made a couple pixels higher
You have me confused with someone else. :confused:

(President) I've voted L 2004-2016. 2020 was the first time I've voted R (President) since Y2K. And even though I voted orange man then, I had zero problem with anyone voting for The Jorg.

Trump was a charismatic TV personality with decades of public exposure. The other 17 candidates didn't have a chance.
I saw him talking on tv today. Reporters were yelling out questions and he was answering them, crazy shit I haven't seen in awhile. It was a little shocking I kept waiting to see the back of his head as he scurried off to a waiting handler but then I remembered he isn't a piece of shit.

Specifically the CNN debate where they stuck him front and center thinking he'd make a fool of himself. CNN learned from that and excluded Ramaswamy from their debate this year.

Specifically the CNN debate where they stuck him front and center thinking he'd make a fool of himself. CNN learned from that and excluded Ramaswamy from their debate this year.

I suspect that the gop lady that Vivek went after had a hand in this.

The party and the elite will choose for us… to save the republic…

I hadn't heard that he was failing to gut their central bank, but it ain't shocking if they're more tenacious than expected
Heard an interesting take on that, to get in the good graces with the empire so they don't Saddam, (or insert any country bucking the dollar for their own currency who needs "democracy") his ass.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh