What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

or quit ragging on anyone that might have a different view point on the non liberal side. Insults are always a great way to bring everyone together.

And history has pretty much shown that staying out of things doesn't work either.

Or unless everyone wants potota running things for the next 4 years.
IMG_8213.jpeg

Lemme tell you where you're wrong Hoss.

Let's look at Afghanistan. We spent 20-something years there. We finger fucked a few people, scared a couple of folks straight, spent a couple trillion dollars, then left them all 900 billion dollars worth of equipment when we came back home. BET YOUR ASS THEY NEVER MESS WITH US AGAIN! [boomer slap on back] [yuck yuck]

Somewhere along the way our "war efforts" just became massive money laundering campaigns.

……
5) Economic Crisis, and spending trillions... who again was it that rose the national debt $8 trillion? (hint- Trump)
6) Is the chainsaw running? It seems painful either way.
See I got the joke on number 1.
But I think you are happy with this response.

Are you in 3rd grade??

“But… but… but… but TRUMP….”

Seriously, if my kid came with that shit, I’d ground them on principle alone.

or quit ragging on anyone that might have a different view point on the non liberal side. Insults are always a great way to bring everyone together.

And history has pretty much shown that staying out of things doesn't work either.

Or unless everyone wants potota running things for the next 4 years.
I’d pick Biden over Nikki, at least shit will fall apart faster/more predictably with less US personal losses.

Nikki Haley is unbelievably atrocious. She and Kamala Harris are basically the same people. I really hope Trump doesn't pick her as his VP candidate. Harris and Haley are establishment MIC wet dreams.

rather have a quick fall so the recovery can start rather than this "going on for a solid century now" slow motion collapse that we've been experiencing
I’m NOT disagreeing.

I’ve said it myself.

I’m getting older, if we are going to have a collapse or civil war, let’s do it while I have the time to contribute and maybe some what rebuild.

We put it off another 10-20 years and I’ll be bordering on useless, and fully fucked

value in that anyways, old and crippled up with terrible quality of life?
enter the "divine wind" retirement strategy

One of my best friends died of a heart attack in his sleep. A month before, he reposted this cartoon he drew in 2012 to FB.

177654_10151134543900784_698131394_o_jpg.jpg

Presented without comment

:laughing: I had this open in another tab, looking for a place to post it. :beer:

What a douchy thumbnail
It's the standard politician shot. Looking slightly upward, defiant face, perceived to be looking toward the future with confidence.

It's like the standard rock band shot. Slouched posture, dressed like a homeless person, nonchalantly staring past the camera because they're too cool to acknowledge it.

Top Back Refresh