What's new

Silly season: Never heard of this guy. Vivek Ramaswamy Announces His 2024 Presidential Run

Any of you tweakers have a say on what Vivek's fetal position is ? Or are you going to tard/kill another thread ?

Be real bold and start a thread, all yours and grab all your homies and have a rape abort eat fetus go at it. :mr-t:
gotta do something to keep it at the top until Ramsamawamaway makes the news again.

Just think, the USA and the UK could be run by indians this time next year (in addition to India).

what would ghandi think about that, now? :laughing:

Vivek is not an Indian you racist fuck. :flipoff2: He was supposed to make a major announcement by now.

either way, gotta pump his numbers up so that idiots can complain about how he cost trump the election that was clearly stolen last time but not this time or the time before that

or maybe the opposite of all that
depending on which flavor of state cock you suck

Vivek is not an Indian you racist fuck. :flipoff2: He was supposed to make a major announcement by now.
don't tell me he's a dirty paki :shaking: I'd've been fine if he was an indian :flipoff2:

what i mean is, clearly the dude is as american as you and me or anybody else, but he could get the federal disadvantage minority money if he felt so inclined :flipoff2:

either way, gotta pump his numbers up so that idiots can complain about how he cost trump the election that was clearly stolen last time but not this time or the time before that

or maybe the opposite of all that
depending on which flavor of state cock you suck
i was reading some random thing the other day, bunch of folks on the left who were hand wringing scared about any third party candidate "clearly handing the win to trump" because all a 3rd party would do is dillute the biden supporter :laughing:

this guy is going for the big R ticket, I hope he is able to do better than any of the Paul family has been able to achieve :smokin:

About what I expected. It always felt like he was running a campaign to take the Trump vote if something happened to take Trump out. That didn't happen so it left him with no lane.

I didnt hear him that way. I heard him say he would make a big announcement. And I thought that would be he is endorsing Trump. So, no dice. I cant see him staying in much longer. Unless he thinks he can fuck up Lil Niki in New Hampshire and I dont think he thinks that. We shall see. :usa:

I didnt hear him that way. I heard him say he would make a big announcement. And I thought that would be he is endorsing Trump. So, no dice. I cant see him staying in much longer. Unless he thinks he can fuck up Lil Niki in New Hampshire and I dont think he thinks that. We shall see. :usa:
he's been pretty clear about it on tweeter. saying polls are wrong and he'll put up shocking numbers

Honestly, if he drops out most of his votes probably go to Trump. I can't see any of them going to Haley. His problem is that he's in the Trump lane trying to out-Trump Trump. Hell, he might be right. Yeah, he's probably smarter than Trump, Yeah, he might be more effective than Trump. But when your whole pitch is that I'm love this guy but I'll be more effective than this guy but "this guy" is still in the race, I mean... you're basically arguing against yourself. Those people are still gonna vote Trump because it's a cult of personality.

:shaking: Story of my life, just with an R this time.

"Hey, this candidate is a not-stupid!"

/candidate gets single-digit support/

cSXYtsv.jpg

Whichever candidate that I'm like "Hey, this person actually makes a lot of sense" about is GUARANTEED to bomb. It's not about making sense. It's about building a coalition in a popularity contest.

Honestly, if he drops out most of his votes probably go to Trump. I can't see any of them going to Haley. His problem is that he's in the Trump lane trying to out-Trump Trump. Hell, he might be right. Yeah, he's probably smarter than Trump, Yeah, he might be more effective than Trump. But when your whole pitch is that I'm love this guy but I'll be more effective than this guy but "this guy" is still in the race, I mean... you're basically arguing against yourself. Those people are still gonna vote Trump because it's a cult of personality.

Iowa polls says half of Haley votes would go to Biden if it came to Trump vs other.

I'm not sure I'd vote for Trump again. Not sure who though. 1st time for a 3rd party I guess.

That guy will be trumps vp in a week or two
Why? The VP is largely a token position. That position is about trying to attract voter blocs that you don't appeal to. The Trump/Vivek voter venn diagram is a perfect circle. Trump picking Pence last time around was brilliant. That got him the evangelical vote. I wouldn't be shocked if he tabbed Haley. I sure as fuck wouldn't vote for that ticket, but electorally speaking it would be smart.

Why? The VP is largely a token position. That position is about trying to attract voter blocs that you don't appeal to. The Trump/Vivek voter venn diagram is a perfect circle. Trump picking Pence last time around was brilliant. That got him the evangelical vote. I wouldn't be shocked if he tabbed Haley. I sure as fuck wouldn't vote for that ticket, but electorally speaking it would be smart.
Haley is a rino Vivek doesn’t seem to be. I wouldn’t vote trump the 3rd time if Haley was vp

Haley is a rino Vivek doesn’t seem to be. I wouldn’t vote trump the 3rd time if Haley was vp
I honestly have no idea what the Republican Party even stands for today. It's basically just a Trump cult of personality. Haley is an absolute establishment puppet. She and Kamala Harris are the same person. Just tell me what I need to say and do and it's done. Just give me money and support me.

I honestly have no idea what the Republican Party even stands for today. It's basically just a Trump cult of personality. Haley is an absolute establishment puppet. She and Kamala Harris are the same person. Just tell me what I need to say and do and it's done. Just give me money and support me.
Most people don’t care about politics they are just tired of the corruption in DC, trump and Vivek are solidarity against it.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh