What's new

Post yer sex toys, 35% ofc

That reminds me of when I was really into skydiving. I LOVED it, the people, the feeling, all of it. Spent every weekend at the DZ. After a while some folks thought just skydiving was boring. They starting piloting smaller and smaller canopies until almost all deaths were under a good chute, that was going 60mph on landing. After a while even that got boring, cue base jumping or wing suits, then both at the same time... I don't know if it's addiction thing or a metabolic thing where they just desensitized their receptors and had to keep upping the ante to feel anything. For me just plane ;) ol skydiving was always amazing. Maybe I'm just plain vanilla, but I'm happy.

This is about as crazy as it gets, the wife highly recommends. Excellent Christmas eve stocking stuffer...?
(version of this, don't recall exact model)
https://www.amazon.com/Cordless-Wan...ager&qid=1605202059&sr=8-7&tag=91812054244-20

The old school corded Hitachi wand "massager" <wink> It's the nasty cammed big block of the vibrator world, and they make a ton of attachments for them too.

I'm sitting here going ok, I'm pretty kinky, have a dirty ass mind, wife constantly shaking her head when 90% of the stupid shit I say relates to sex. Then I click on this thread and think my wife is full of shit. She don't know how twisted people can get :laughing:

I'm on the other end of the spectrum to a point, basically desensitized to a lot of stuff (thank you internet!) So things I think are basic get that look more often then not from those around me. :laughing:

​​​​​​
VG SERE that one is rechargeable which makes it handy but good old fashioned 110v are useful for longer time periods which makes them great for massages which is oddly ironic since they're considered sex toys these days.

​​​​​​
VG SERE that one is rechargeable which makes it handy but good old fashioned 110v are useful for longer time periods which makes them great for massages which is oddly ironic since they're considered sex toys these days.

Wife has the one he linked, she wont out last a full charge.

That's what the wife has. Fucking thing was like $100, then you have to buy attachments

You're looking at it wrong. It's a tool and you now have the opportunity to buy accessories for it so you can do work more effectively.

You're looking at it wrong. It's a tool and you now have the opportunity to buy accessories for it so you can do work more effectively.

Yep. Need something to violate every hole she has? There's an attachment for that.

Want to use it as a turbospanker for your willy? There's an attachment for that too.

Want to violate her every hole, shake the hell out of your pecker, and tickle your prostate all at the same time? Boy are you in luck!

Dr. Ruth recommended Eroscillator. Closes thing to a kick start, twin cylinder vibrator on the market.

photo31795.jpg

Do I feel like I have a mellow sex life or do I feel like I have sufficient talent to not need mechanical assistance? :laughing::flipoff2:

Look in the corner, and there's a fucking machete:laughing:
I've been screamed at, hit, stuff thrown at me, but only a couple times I thought I'd be beheaded in my sleep. Didn't stay the night(s):laughing:

The switchblade was a fun time. Only time I was ever worried was a little 4'10" strawberry blonde. Walked out of the room and came back with a giant kitchen knife. She set it on the nightstand, thankfully she decided not to use it.

Why do I sense this will be 486's remodeled bedroom and his cause of death in the future?
]
Funny you mention this, I just took pictures of my bathroom earlier today. :laughing:
brocko2 wanted that thread updated, just gotta get caught up for the day before I get to resizing pics and clearing exif data

The electrical shock thread reminded me, e-stim hooked to your bits and pieces is not a good time. A little juice I could handle, didnt care for it, but a bigger shock, fuck I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

Ask her to try and I bet you wonder why you didn't sooner.

Nah, I'm good thanks. I want to keep her around. I'm ok with how we do things. We may be vanilla, I can also make her cum 3 to 5 times in a matter of minutes. We have really good chemistry.

Top Back Refresh