What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

I’m about 20 minutes from Lake Fenton.

End of Log Cabin Point. Was just up in Grand Blanc/Flint for that same grandfather's memorial service a few weeks ago.

We used to go to Uncle Ray's and the A&W up that way all the time.

Other aunt & uncle are on Lake Angelus, that's where the reception was...nice spot there as well.

Last edited:
End of Log Cabin Point. Was just up in Grand Blanc/Flint for that same grandfather's memorial service a few weeks ago.

We used to go to Uncle Ray's and the A&W up that way all the time.

Other aunt & uncle are on Lake Angelus, that's where the reception was...nice spot there as well.
My stomping grounds. Lived here all my life. Will be at Uncle Rays Sunday evening for Father’s day with my daughters family.

Big bucks on Lake Angelus. A 100 years ago that was the go-to summer vacation homes for the Detroit elite.

Next time you are in the area maybe have a :beer: or do some wheeling at the local ORV park which is half way between Grand Blanc and Lk Angelus.

20240613_184026.jpg

Had a rattlesnake in my backyard yesterday. I didn't really want to kill it but I was worried about my dogs getting bit. A shovel took care of it pretty quickly. By the way, I hate snakes.
IMG_20240613_151120175.png
IMG_20240613_153522452.png
Didja eat it? Rattlesnake is great eating.

For a guy that works on compact equipment I sure do seem to pulling tools on these mofos a lot

1718381807214.jpeg
That’s one job I never wanted to do, I was a tech for 10 years but fawk being a road tech. When it’s hot everything burns your hands touching it plus you overheating. When it’s freezing cold, smashing a finger hurts much worse not to mention, fawk working out in the freezing cold. When it’s raining all your tools and shit get wet and you’re walking, laying down in mud and dragging it into your truck. You’re on a dusty job site around bitchy owner or operators pushing their bad attitude on you. Yeeeah, fawk all that shit.

That’s one job I never wanted to do, I was a tech for 10 years but fawk being a road tech. When it’s hot everything burns your hands touching it plus you overheating. When it’s freezing cold, smashing a finger hurts much worse not to mention, fawk working out in the freezing cold. When it’s raining all your tools and shit get wet and you’re walking, laying down in mud and dragging it into your truck. You’re on a dusty job site around bitchy owner or operators pushing their bad attitude on you. Yeeeah, fawk all that shit.
Its were men are made:beer:

(but really fuck being a shop tech where you are literally going to stand and work for 10+ hours a day, driving this bitch for $71 / hour is the jam)

Had a rattlesnake in my backyard yesterday. I didn't really want to kill it but I was worried about my dogs getting bit. A shovel took care of it pretty quickly. By the way, I hate snakes.
I was about two hours from home the other day when my wife texted me picture of a snake on our outside dog bed asking if it was a rattle snake. I called her and said yes, you need to kill it. I told here where the shovel was, and what to do. The sounds I heard following were about the most violent things I have ever heard!

Last edited:
Its were men are made:beer:

(but really fuck being a shop tech where you are literally going to stand and work for 10+ hours a day, driving this bitch for $71 / hour is the jam)
Uh huh, at least shop guys won’t look like road kill after a couple decades of doing it :laughing:

I’m just saying why I didn’t want anything to do with it. That’s been decades ago since I did that kind of work. Today I schedule work for guys to work on stuff.

Uh huh, at least shop guys won’t look like road kill after a couple decades of doing it :laughing:

I’m just saying why I didn’t want anything to do with it. That’s been decades ago since I did that kind of work. Today I schedule work for guys to work on stuff.
That's were the techs that can't hack it go to die:flipoff2:

I was about two hours from home the other day when my wife texted me picture of a snake on our outside dog beds asking if it was a rattle snake. I called here and said yes, you need to kill it. I told here where the shovel was, and what to do. The sounds I heard following were about the most violent things I have ever heard!
Definitely got my heart rate up a bit when I was cutting the head off with a shovel.

Snake for dinner?

ETA, Landslide beat me to it.

Top Back Refresh