What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Member Number
Loc
Abitibi
I'll start.

WIN_20200803_14_11_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
FBBxe2y.jpg

37 hours a week, this is my view.

Work Office, Sitting behind this dude listening to him huff and puff. If I could fire him for making noise I would. But then I'd be back to supporting 400 users in multiple locations by myself again :|

20200611_093547_resized.jpg

We can stop buying red skulls Austin is clearly flush with cash in his wallet. :flipoff2:

Work Office, Sitting behind this dude listening to him huff and puff. If I could fire him for making noise I would. But then I'd be back to supporting 400 users in multiple locations by myself again :|

Ok it’s not just me. I’ve got a heavy breather at work too drives me bat shit crazy trying to read at break.

Look at that fookin broccoli roll, Ballas put 1s on the outside of the stack to hide all their mad paper.

At work. Fixing a fire engine that was parked next to a burning corp yard building in Napa. Replaced all cab doors, repair fire body on right side. All the emergency lights were melted, the pump panel, the powered ladder rack, radio antennas, and graphics.
20200803_120944.jpg
The South Lake Tahoe truck in the background is a new delivery.

Reactions: Clb
Nope, there are days I thank the Lord there isnt a framing hammer in reach or I'd have brained him already lol.

I got a heavy breather with foot tapping. He sounds like a newborn baby popping/hissing/gurgling. The days are numbered until I fucking explode. I've tried to be nice, most days I fantasize about tackling him and his desk waterboy style and just fucking ending it. Fuck you Wes, you lazy dumb motherfucker.:mad3:

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh