What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Sent the workers out on service calls, turned off the cell phone and went fishing for the day. Haven't done that during a weekday in decades... Felt good, unfortunately the water was murky.

1.jpg
2.jpg

I did that once to my KX80 when I was a kid. I ran out of the good 2 stroke oil so I ran to the local Gulf station and bought a bottle of 2 stroke outboard oil and proceeded to foul plugs, clog the carb and I got to push my bike everywhere I wanted to go that day while riding with friends. Learned my lesson and never did that again!

I always ran Benoil in my 2 strokes, is that still a thing now a days?

Yes, it's a Klotz product.

Lived within 300yds of the ocean my whole life up until I moved to Texas and never had a single use for a boat. Owned a jet ski for a minute but even that sucked after the first few rides and was sold quickly. I don't get the appeal unless it's a 90' yacht full of hookers and blow that a captain drives around for me. :laughing:
My friend's son poured like 16 oz of that shit in his kx80 tank at a gas station. He wouldn't give us a stright answer on how much gas, the grade or the amount of oil he used :homer::laughing:. We passed him as we were heading to town for more beer, but he had to finish pushing it home.

now you're just bitchin

bitchin about shit that hasnt even happend:flipoff2:

This one is in stock in Houston at the place they bought my original truck and would be an upgrade with the heavier capacity crane and bigger tool boxes. Plus it looks :smokin:

This one is in stock in Houston at the place they bought my original truck and would be an upgrade with the heavier capacity crane and bigger tool boxes. Plus it looks :smokin:

Did you send it to the higher ups?

Top Back Refresh