What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

20240612_093016.jpg

I bet the person standing on the other side of that office window pissed themselves:laughing:

17's are just hard to beat :smokin:
Got 3 in the safe, my first I rebuilt the bolt twice and ended up sending it in to Savage the 3rd time I had FTF issues. Got a call from Savage saying the receiver was worn out of tolerance. They said they'd replace the rifle for $140.00 and told me they'd engrave my S/N on the new rifle so not transfer needed and shipped to me, it's a backup. Rifle had about 30k rds through it and was still getting sub MOA groups. The second I rebuilt the bolt twice and it has about 20K rds through it and it's a backup. The third is a Bergara BMR which is my primary shooter and it has about 15k rounds through it.

Got 3 in the safe, my first I rebuilt the bolt twice and ended up sending it in to Savage the 3rd time I had FTF issues. Got a call from Savage saying the receiver was worn out of tolerance. They said they'd replace the rifle for $140.00 and told me they'd engrave my S/N on the new rifle so not transfer needed and shipped to me, it's a backup. Rifle had about 30k rds through it and was still getting sub MOA groups. The second I rebuilt the bolt twice and it has about 20K rds through it and it's a backup. The third is a Bergara BMR which is my primary shooter and it has about 15k rounds through it.

I bought one of the thumbhole stocked savages when they first came out. Its not as accurate as most 17's seem to be, and really only liked the CCI TNT ammo. Had more issues with the mags spreading apart and spitting out all the shells:mad3: Killed a pile of stuff with it though. Doubt I'd buy another.

I'm much happier with my CZ

Damn Poke! Spend what, 20k to fix it and it gets totaled a few months later. :laughing:

And now they are going to have to scramble to get me a new truck or we are screwed because they didn't listen when i told them it was time to retire this one to shop duty and get a new one coming. I can already tell you the next truck won't be the right truck it will just be the first truck they can get their hands on. :shaking:

And now they are going to have to scramble to get me a new truck or we are screwed because they didn't listen when i told them it was time to retire this one to shop duty and get a new one coming. I can already tell you the next truck won't be the right truck it will just be the first truck they can get their hands on. :shaking:

now you're just bitchin

bitchin about shit that hasnt even happend:flipoff2:

They gonna slap a front clip on it and pay someone with a frame machine a bunch of money to get that body straight enough to work just so they can give the complainer the shitty dented body.

That's what I'd do if I were them. :flipoff2:

They gonna slap a front clip on it and pay someone with a frame machine a bunch of money to get that body straight enough to work just so they can give the complainer the shitty dented body.

That's what I'd do if I were them. :flipoff2:

They can't afford the down time. They make zero dollars in Texas unless I have a fully equipped truck to make them money with.

Frame is bent bad, front axle and suspension are destroyed, oil filter got knocked off and the axle punched a hole in the pan well before i shut it off, transfer case is cracked and the service body is all kinds of bent. You wanna buy it and rebuild it? I'll get you the insurance companies #. :laughing:

Air bag didn't go off so it's got that going for it!

Top Back Refresh