What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

:shaking:
20240609_110845.jpg

Just finished up a Farmertec 372xp build.

IMG_0276.jpeg

I have it running rich at 32:1, it should wake up some after breakin and leaning it out. 100% stock right now, did not delete the base gasket yet. I wanted to see how it would run with it.

Cutting in a dead elm stump next to my shop for its first heat cycle:

Daughter has a friend who gave her tickets to NASCAR at Sears Point(Sonoma Raceway). He picked us up from where we parked and said "get in, we're going to do something. Oh, and you're my cousin and he's my uncle."

Drove us to the drag strip, right where all the drivers sign autographs. On the driver side of the fence. Pretty fucking cool.
52520.jpeg

Just finished up a Farmertec 372xp build.

I have it running rich at 32:1, it should wake up some after breakin and leaning it out. 100% stock right now, did not delete the base gasket yet. I wanted to see how it would run with it.
Nice. I absolutely love mine. Built by Aaron Lynch in WV. Ported, and a 272 piston. I run 32:1, and it rips! Sucks fuel too.

Boss man took advantage of a free demo truck for a week so I went and picked it up. Complete piece of shit. Rattles, shakes and has a ton of 'safety' features that beep at you and drive you insane. It's cruise control uses GPS to guage hills and will let it run a bit over speed downhill so it can get a run at the uphill. Also has auto stop, lane departure and CMS bullshit.

Has a Scania drive train in it tho (very European feel to it), which I admit has an insane power band. Its 515hp but smoked our 600hp cummins on a hill in town.

20240610_103245.jpg
20240610_103222.jpg

When shit starts to fail, it goes downhill fast.
Dishwasher circulation pump, and stove burner failed same day. Pump has me stumped though. Typical failure is being clogged, it's not and all the sprayers function. From what I can find, should ohm 20-100ohms. It says most bad ones are open, where I'm at 7ohmd. I've got 120v at the plug. So I ordered a pump.
1000004067.jpg

Top Back Refresh