What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

DF55C7E7-5508-436A-8406-16F2F1E15441.jpeg

Don't you hate it when you reach for something then realize that you don't have it? I do. The closest store to me that sells tools is autozone, it makes me sick seeing the paying the price for tools that autozone is asking.
I ordered what lengths I was missing from Tekton, fairly quick delivery.
Free shipping over $25, decent warranty and 10% back towards future purchase.

Also have wobbles in all 3 drive sizes in addition to regular extensions. Not sold on wobble plus just yet:laughing:...

Got these not long ago, 24" extension is for a project I have in mind.

Attachments

• 20240515_185731.jpg
    20240515_185731.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Ok, i have Snap on wobbles in 3/8 and 1/2 but, what are the wobble plus.
Can wobble or be fixed. One downfall is that they protrude inside of the socket a little. This makes them pop from fixed to wobble sometimes.

Ok, i have Snap on wobbles in 3/8 and 1/2 but, what are the wobble plus.
Basically a combination of the two Trampas.

Pushed all the way in it is a standard extension, half way position it is a wobble extension.

Since I have both options already, I do not see a need to invest into wobble plus set.

Edit: Wookie beat me to it.

My ⅜ drive ratchet set came with wobble + sockets. It was from the deals shelf. I think that these extensions are hard on sockets, but oh well.
Snappy makes quality stuff, if this is for work rock it. As for the socket wear they are likely lifetime warranty, put it to use as needed.

Most anything anymore is lifetime or similar, I like Tekton as I am able to order a single socket vs having to buy a whole set.
That being said I have sockets from US Craftsman, US SK, Pittsburgh, Icon, a lone deep 14mm Tekton:laughing:, some other Taiwan made stuff - some are well over 20 years old and saw some use/abuse.

Everything still works well, what I broke was using it outside of its design parameters. Like putting a chrome socket on a cordless impact and let it eat:homer:

I really hate them, you always end up plonking the socket past the wobbly part when you're feeding it in somewhere hard to get to, or they don't hold sockets good at all and they fall off entirely
very much worth having both normal and wobbly extensions
And the neck down in the wobble tip always becomes the weak link in the system.

Welp, I guess I should thank the other driver for totaling this truck for me. Now I can get a new one.....

20240612_093016.jpg

20240612_093506.jpg

20240612_093046.jpg

20240612_094410.jpg

**** steering wheel holder blew a stop sign and tagged me in the RF and pushed me across the opposite lanes and up into the lawn. I literally stopped 4' before the gas pipe on the building! :eek:

Welp, I guess I should thank the other driver for totaling this truck for me. Now I can get a new one.....

20240612_093016.jpg

20240612_093506.jpg

20240612_093046.jpg

20240612_094410.jpg

**** steering wheel holder blew a stop sign and tagged me in the RF and pushed me across the opposite lanes and up into the lawn. I literally stopped 4' before the gas pipe on the building! :eek:

Dang man, you ok?

Top Back Refresh