What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

They can't afford the down time. They make zero dollars in Texas unless I have a fully equipped truck to make them money with.

Frame is bent bad, front axle and suspension are destroyed, oil filter got knocked off and the axle punched a hole in the pan well before i shut it off, transfer case is cracked and the service body is all kinds of bent. You wanna buy it and rebuild it? I'll get you the insurance companies #. :laughing:

Air bag didn't go off so it's got that going for it!
Load the whole motherfucker on a lowboy and tow it with a semi:laughing:.

Are you going to get a pay cut for having a gimp hand?:flipoff2:

Ran a tank castor oil through it. Barely tweaked the carb from how it came out of the box. I'm pretty impressed with this thing for $230 delivered.

Know a guy who kicked out the front headlights after an accident to ensure more payout. :homer:

In MA the form the police fill out and give to both parties after the accident has both parties full names and addresses on it. Keeps people from doing that sort of shit most of the time. :laughing:

Did you do Detroit again this year?

I was visiting family there again the week leading up to it but couldn't stick around for the race.
Unfortunately not, the prototypes and GTD Pro classes ran. And everyone complained the track is too small for them.

I would love to go back again. We had a blast. This was Mid Ohio this past weekend

I like Klotz.
I run it in my Rokon, mostly for the smell. No one would ride behind me until I switched.

I normally run husqvarna xp oil at 50:1 in my saws, and never have had an oil related failure even on saws that turn 13,500. I may switch to Klotz Snowmobile oil as it is synthetic and has the castor smell.

I'm going to the hospital as soon as I get back. Left hand is killing me and we will see what else hurts once the adrenaline wears off.
Well, it ain’t too bad then, not like you lost a leg over it :flipoff2:

Watch your back and next tho seriously. Whiplash won’t show up sometimes for a couple three weeks and it’ll hit you like a hammer. I had that too from rolling a large utility tractor sideways 360*.

I run it in my Rokon, mostly for the smell. No one would ride behind me until I switched.

I normally run husqvarna xp oil at 50:1 in my saws, and never have had an oil related failure even on saws that turn 13,500. I may switch to Klotz Snowmobile oil as it is synthetic and has the castor smell.
I run it in my bikes 32:1. It doesn't seem to smoke as bad a Honda hp2, my second choice.

I've never owned a bike newer than a 90. My truck gets 32:1 sometimes :lmao:.
The new shit uses lower ratios not because the engines changed but because the oil is better so you can get away with the lower ratios just fine.

Source: friend who lives for marine 2-stroke shit.

The new shit uses lower ratios not because the engines changed but because the oil is better so you can get away with the lower ratios just fine.

Source: friend who lives for marine 2-stroke shit.
I just thought that it was epa bs, so I just mix 32:1. Air cooled 250Rs called for 25:1...

My rokon specs 16:1, but that was back when they ran sae 30 motor oil as 2 stroke oil... I run it 32:1 klotz snowmobile techniplate in that. I have read that it is only rated for 10,000 rpm, but many people run it in saws with no issue.

Last edited:
the OCD in me picks up brass when out in the National Forest.

this is from the last year.
7930 cleaned 9MM cases
about 70#

have about 60# of .223 to do next :laughing:

9mm brass.jpg

Also, don't run marine oil if you can avoid it.

I did that once to my KX80 when I was a kid. I ran out of the good 2 stroke oil so I ran to the local Gulf station and bought a bottle of 2 stroke outboard oil and proceeded to foul plugs, clog the carb and I got to push my bike everywhere I wanted to go that day while riding with friends. Learned my lesson and never did that again!

I always ran Benoil in my 2 strokes, is that still a thing now a days?

Pushing beats rowing :laughing:

Lived within 300yds of the ocean my whole life up until I moved to Texas and never had a single use for a boat. Owned a jet ski for a minute but even that sucked after the first few rides and was sold quickly. I don't get the appeal unless it's a 90' yacht full of hookers and blow that a captain drives around for me. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh