What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

1000011779.jpg

Race morning

Prairie Dogs/Sod Puppy's
Oh fawk, that’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do. I purposely bought a Remy 22-250 bull barrel to use out west of here to kill prairie dogs with. Never did tho.

Reactions: RMO
Finished building my 2nd rotary phase converter mobile cart for my basement shop. Gotta clean it up n paint it.

IMG_4635.jpeg

Finished building my 2nd rotary phase converter mobile cart for my basement shop. Gotta clean it up n paint it.
butt y tho?

my phaseulator is wired into a few machines so it kinda just sits in an inconvenient corner
I guess I just wire all my 3ph stuff with cords long enough to reach one of the two 3ph outlets I got on the walls

Oh fawk, that’s one thing I’ve always wanted to do. I purposely bought a Remy 22-250 bull barrel to use out west of here to kill prairie dogs with. Never did tho.
Myself and friends shoot about 5000 PDogs a summer and about 300 Yotes too.

butt y tho?

my phaseulator is wired into a few machines so it kinda just sits in an inconvenient corner
I guess I just wire all my 3ph stuff with cords long enough to reach one of the two 3ph outlets I got on the walls
I do the same thing, this will never really move once it’s wired up. I just want all my heavy stuff on wheels for when I do need to move it. I have a floor plan in my mind for my new shop setup, but that may change over time.

Bet your not runnin 22-250's:laughing:
So, I used to have an old friend back in the 90’s (passed away) that would go out to shoot prairie dogs several times a year. He said they’d start out with 22LRs, then 223, then 22-250 and bigger rounds after that. He said that they would keep popping up further away after they got wise to them being shot. Eventually they’d box up their stuff and relocate rinse and repeat.

Gotta be expensive killing little prairie dogs with 300wm all the time too.

Top Back Refresh