What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Here again.....

20240607_120705.jpg

Eventually the one on the far side will go into the mudroom and bathroom with access to either the shop or the stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floors. The entrance on the near side just goes right into shop.
Right now my wife's '46 International is sitting in the mud room, so you know....no mudroom yet I guess.....
1717783137290.png

Eventually the one on the far side will go into the mudroom and bathroom with access to either the shop or the stairs to the 2nd and 3rd floors. The entrance on the near side just goes right into shop.
Right now my wife's '46 International is sitting in the mud room, so you know....no mudroom yet I guess.....
1717783137290.png
Okay, shop house... my bad. I saw the house next to it and thought it was the house and the barn was a barn. Then it looked like a duplex barn. Which, if I was ever renting again, I'd totally live in. :laughing:

Okay, shop house... my bad. I saw the house next to it and thought it was the house and the barn was a barn. Then it looked like a duplex barn. Which, if I was ever renting again, I'd totally live in. :laughing:
Nope, two separate buildings. The barn is the barn, the house is the house. They're about 400 feet apart. They're both red so it's a bit confusing I guess.
The barn will eventually have an apartment on the 3rd floor, hence the 2nd entry.

This does have the variable intake valve, but this is new shit on the exhaust. 'Switchable rocker ams' have ability to disable opening of the exhaust valves. There is an actuator w/push rods that hit a detent on the rocker, the detent will lock/unlock the rocker so the cam lobe still pushes on the rocker but the rocker will open the spring loaded part and not open the exhaust valve

This does have the variable intake valve, but this is new shit on the exhaust. 'Switchable rocker ams' have ability to disable opening of the exhaust valves. There is an actuator w/push rods that hit a detent on the rocker, the detent will lock/unlock the rocker so the cam lobe still pushes on the rocker but the rocker will open the spring loaded part and not open the exhaust valve
huh, seems kinda like the vtec stuff, except the ones of those I've had apart were a hydraulically actuated cross pin in the rockers that'd lock in a second roller follower on a different cam lobe

Moved this loaded behemoth today. No idea what it weighs. Loaded with stuff, fully insulated and osb interior sheeting. Moved it 12' forward so he can pour a patio and hottub slab behind it. Both trucks have 12k winches, snatch blocks, and all tires chocked. We ran cable around the building to make attachment points.
1000004019.jpg
1000004020.jpg

I want the ceiling fan.
I had a huge bigass fan above the waterjet table I ran for a couple years in the late teens. I’d crank it up during the really hot days and it was like having a Huey helicopter hovering above me, I kept an eyeball out for Charlie

Released at 1400 today. Got home and apparently wife and kid and family have been working on getting shit ready for me. Doesn't look like much is going to work. Reclining couch that already has my ass groove worn in is going to be the bed I try first. Awesome that the dad's got the window swamper in.

Released at 1400 today. Got home and apparently wife and kid and family have been working on getting shit ready for me. Doesn't look like much is going to work. Reclining couch that already has my ass groove worn in is going to be the bed I try first. Awesome that the dad's got the window swamper in.
Glad you got to go home, take care of yourself. Keep an eye on your breathing.

Reclining couch that already has my ass groove worn in is going to be the bed I try first. Awesome that the dad's got the window swamper in.

Living near the Gulf Coast, there's no way a swamp cooler does any good, but we had a rental house in Alpine, TX with one and on a 90° day that thing could freeze you out of the room.

Found a solenoid that's swollen. Early Friday for us.

Did you push the center of the shaft in and run the function to verify that it was only a bad solenoid? Did you run the function with the solenoid off and use a screwdriver to see if the solenoid magnetized? Did you check the relay and fuse for that solenoid? Hope you guessed right!

:flipoff2:

Glad you get to be in your own house. I slept on the recliner for the first two weeks.
I may have used the oxy with vodka prescription a bit too much for pain, I wouldn’t suggest it.

Top Back Refresh