What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Sfo having tons of fun after 4hrs sleep
20240604_120307.jpg

Man, I'm gonna enjoy it soooo much when Steve's Toyota rusts in half.

It's not like shit doesn't rust at all in the PNW, it just rusts slower because no road salt. Shit's still gonna rust driving around on gravel roads and whatnot.

And it's gonna surprise him too for all the same reasons those pieces of shit trucks surprised their piece of shit owners here 20yr ago by rusting from the inside out.

Man, I'm gonna enjoy it soooo much when Steve's Toyota rusts in half.

It's not like shit doesn't rust at all in the PNW, it just rusts slower because no road salt. Shit's still gonna rust driving around on gravel roads and whatnot.

And it's gonna surprise him too for all the same reasons those pieces of shit trucks surprised their piece of shit owners here 20yr ago by rusting from the inside out.

Never mentioned a toyota...

living rent free:flipoff2:

What type, specifically
Iron work... not sure beyond that. And apparently our company got another 500k worth at sfo.

It seems like we do a tone of tube steel frames and supports that get buried in walls for security checkpoints, store fronts, bathroom partition walls, ect out here.

Yeah, it’s a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it.
10 internet points to the first person to guess where I’m at.
And additional 20 internet points iffin you can guess what’s in the tumbler.
IMG_0546.jpeg
IMG_0547.jpeg
IMG_0548.jpeg

I keep really wanting to guess lake tulloch but can't find that spot on google earth. The trees also look like they are from further north

Maybe bass lake?
Screenshot_20240606_160513_Samsung Internet.jpg

Top Back Refresh