What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

1000003190.jpg
Last night for a neighbors birthday. I suppose it could go in Kalas sunset thread too.

you sure thats level?

Yes.

Let him enjoy this…maybe his face is crooked and nobody ever told him.:flipoff2:

Nope.

Either way. He's goona go back an check now:lmao:

Nope. Used to be a staircase. Original exterior wall of the house on the right of the picture was 2" out bottom to top in 1979 when the addition was put on. Top of old stairs is where I took that picture.

House also survived Loma Prieta with the chandelier in the dining room smacking the ceiling from the "shake" also lost about a third of the water out of the pool.

That duct is the only level thing in the house:flipoff2:

I did it with a cheapy Empire level, but will bring the Stabila with me next time I'm over there before I paint it and the beams out to prove to you fuckers I can build shit level, plumb and square:flipoff2:
You gonna wrap it up in asbestos and decal it with “caution do not touch- HOT” on it too? :flipoff2:

I did it with a cheapy Empire level, but will bring the Stabila with me next time I'm over there before I paint it and the beams out to prove to you fuckers I can build shit level, plumb and square:flipoff2:
Shaaa, right, Says the guy who left the decals on it. :flipoff2:

This in Glacier, coming in from West Glacier entrance. The lake is called Avalanche lake. It is 2.5 miles to it. It was moderate hike. My 8 year old niece did it, but was tired. The trail head is close to the West entrance. But, she gained her strength to make smores :laughing:. The water in the creek is delicious and cold.

We got a little cabin that 4 of us, was 842 for 2 nights. 7 minutes from the park. It has a kitchen.

You will need a ticket to get on, the going to the sun road each day. If you want see bears closer to St. Marys lake. That is were we saw them.

The stores around here are trying to make years income in 3 months. The wait at the restaurants is a good hour.

The mountian part of the road is tight. Once you get 6,000 plus elevation.

The water picture is on the trail through the cedars. Is about a mile loop, mainly on a board walk.

You gonna wrap it up in asbestos and decal it with “caution do not touch- HOT” on it too? :flipoff2:
Shaaa, right, Says the guy who left the decals on it. :flipoff2:
It's a return duct to a bedroom on the other sid of the ADU from where the main intake is.

I thought about that too. Gotta leave something for the kiddo to do. :flipoff2:

I saw a video of a gal who "seasons" the charcoals with seasoning of her choice, oinions and some other shit. Anyone ever heard of that?

Years ago I switched from lump charcoal to plain old cheap briquettes because I could not taste a difference. I assume I also would not he able to taste charcoal with pepper and unions burning on it.

:confused:

Top Back Refresh