What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

Took an aspirin and got my second wind...
20240629_191256.jpg

...working on the ground sucks, I'm sore as fawk. Time for this old man to go to bed. :laughing:
Jes,

I found out it helps me if I hydrate and get potassium in (banana). So easy to just hit it hard and forget to take small breaks.

Knees are shitty, my right hip is hanging on for dear life. So I hear you there.

I try my best not to use advil/tylenol/any of that synthetic crap...

Afraid to ask about the propane tank cover:lmao:
I was too. I was walking to the bath house and saw them making eye contact with me. Dude had a shirt that said “Ask me about my butthole” Okay, let’s start there. Him and his gf had each other’s chocolate startfish tattooed on themselves. Second question, what’s with the propane tank? I didn’t know they were mammals. He said that he bought it to leave on the rig going down the interstate, but he was too afraid that he was gonna get pulled over and ticketed for that and something else. He then proceeded to slap the heck out of them and then took an empty bottle of vodka and made it into a water bottle. I didn’t question anything else and walked away.

West Virginia is an amazing state of mind. :lmao:

I was too. I was walking to the bath house and saw them making eye contact with me. Dude had a shirt that said “Ask me about my butthole” Okay, let’s start there. Him and his gf had each other’s chocolate startfish tattooed on themselves. Second question, what’s with the propane tank? I didn’t know they were mammals. He said that he bought it to leave on the rig going down the interstate, but he was too afraid that he was gonna get pulled over and ticketed for that and something else. He then proceeded to slap the heck out of them and then took an empty bottle of vodka and made it into a water bottle. I didn’t question anything else and walked away.

West Virginia is an amazing state of mind. :lmao:
You should’ve hung around and partied with them, you could’ve been their squeaky toy later on. :flipoff2:

You should’ve hung around and partied with them, you could’ve been their squeaky toy later on. :flipoff2:
See my Broverlander thread. Mint shirt in the last picture and he had the red Commando. :flipoff2: I stuck around until I broke and left before the shine came out. :barf:

Top Back Refresh