What's new

Possible road trip in the next few weeks

What is indoctrinated about fulfilling a commitment that nets a better future regardless of state?
I’m betting you have never had to consider that.
I’m also betting you give up with whatever endeavor you pursue once it gets tough.
I’m right aren’t I?
Leaving this state for another isn’t caving on values to me, I just simply recognize that my fight here is pointless. I will choose to move my fight toward where I have more support and a better chance.

That spells Idaho to me.
That you can’t see that as my entire premise is exactly why you are showing your ass.

You contradict yourself. You're too dense to see what I'm saying and you solidify the point I'm making with your own words. You made the point for me, in this post, with your words. Read them.

Ted made a point about politics, but its not just that. When you leave, you tell all your acquaintances how great it is, you wish you would've moved sooner, etc. That spreads like wild fire, then more people leave due to finances, weather, taxes, what have you. Once that gate opens there's no going back. As mentioned, CO & TX are compromised by CA residents running away for one reason or another. Cant argue that, because a diehard CA curmudgeon made this very thread about moving.

No one wants growth except .gov and developers. Both are scum.

My thought is that there are MANY houses for sale in Idaho for whatever reason.
Family members letting the house go. Libs that have a change of heart, deaths where the family wants nothing to do but Idaho.
Point is, you aren’t going to lose anything by me or probably SDCJ moving there.
If anything you’ll gain allies and fellow non Dem voters. Isn’t that a good thing?

Figure that we are escaping an oppressive state, why would we want to extend that to another state we are moving to?

You don't trust us and that’s understandable, but we are coming as allies not communists.

These are YOUR words. You've been so indoctrinated that you think it's ok and normal.

I don’t get indoctrinated asswipe.
Way too smart for indoctrination as you put it.
The fact that you use such simpleton logic leads me to dismiss everything you spew.

Fuck Off and Eat Shit.
You simple minded fuck.

Family members letting the house go. Libs that have a change of heart, deaths where the family wants nothing to do but Idaho.
Point is, you aren’t going to lose anything by me or probably SDCJ moving there.
If anything you’ll gain allies and fellow non Dem voters. Isn’t that a good thing?

Figure that we are escaping an oppressive state, why would we want to extend that to another state we are moving to?

You don't trust us and that’s understandable, but we are coming as allies not communists.

You don't get it, and you never will. Gary knows and that's why he shut the fuck up. You are the evil you are fleeing, and you're bringing it with you. You and Gary are the Corona Virus infecting the United States.

I don’t get indoctrinated asswipe.
Way too smart for indoctrination as you put it.
The fact that you use such simpleton logic leads me to dismiss everything you spew.

Fuck Off and Eat Shit.
You simple minded fuck.

You're dense and dumb.

Welfare queen consumer. You're like a cancer that spreads.

Welfare queen consumer. That’s rich. You’ve never consumed.
Never took a paycheck I didn’t earn.
You are really trying hard to stand out as the quintessential high brow troll aren’t you?
Newsflash genius, FUCK YOU!

Once again, I'm not pointing the finger at YOU, I'm stating you're one of many pieces in a domino effect. That effect does not trend towards counties voting red with increased population.

Welfare queen consumer. That’s rich. You’ve never consumed.
Never took a paycheck I didn’t earn.
You are really trying hard to stand out as the quintessential high brow troll aren’t you?
Newsflash genius, FUCK YOU!

Again, you're dense. I'm not trolling, you just decided to jump right in with Gary's bitch ass and exposed yourself as the dumbass you are. You're the guy no one can explain anything too because you're the simpleton in the room. Unless you've got more info outing yourself as a further taker I no longer care to engage. You can even say you won, but your words are here for all to read so I've got nothing further to accomplish. You are your worst enemy when it comes to defending taking your toy and leaving before everyone gets their turn.

Once again, I'm not pointing the finger at YOU, I'm stating you're one of many pieces in a domino effect. That effect does not trend towards counties voting red with increased population.

Figure this... communism and Liberal bullshit is coming to EVERY state in time.
It’s not an IF, it’s a WHEN.
Wouldn’t you rather have like minded individuals in your state?
I’m fighting with you not against you.

Why didn't you move sooner?

No, I wish you would all stay the fuck home :flipoff2:

We had plenty of like minded individuals, who built the state(s) to the greatness that you're attracted to. CA fucktards are a huge contributing factor to the blue wave.

"you know hunny, VEX moved to Idaho and his family really likes it there, maybe we should consider moving too?" ... "want to go for a road trip to check it out"

Boom, 4 more assholes just cancelled you out and then some.

Again, you're dense. I'm not trolling, you just decided to jump right in with Gary's bitch ass and exposed yourself as the dumbass you are. You're the guy no one can explain anything too because you're the simpleton in the room. Unless you've got more info outing yourself as a further taker I no longer care to engage. You can even say you won, but your words are here for all to read so I've got nothing further to accomplish. You are your worst enemy when it comes to defending taking your toy and leaving before everyone gets their turn.

So you’re taking your ball and going home. Ok. Fair enough. It’s your right.

To label me as you do is nothing short of simple minded Democrat playbook.
You won good sir. Lol.
You have my permission to no longer engage you fucking cuck moron.

Good Day.

So you’re taking your ball and going home. Ok. Fair enough. It’s your right.

To label me as you do is nothing short of simple minded Democrat playbook.
You won good sir. Lol.
You have my permission to no longer engage you fucking cuck moron.

Good Day.

You sound just like Gary, must be a douchebag Cali mindset. The one no one wants to spread to their state. You're dense.

Career commitment dumbfuck. I guess you don’t know about such things so I’ll dumb it down for you.

I stayed because I committed to a long term contract to stay employed at my job for the amount of time that was required to receive a pension from the entity that guaranteed that pension

That’s just one aspect of what responsible people do to enrich their lives with future goals.
I’m pretty sure you have no concept of such, but that’s how I was raised and continue to think.

Career commitment dumbfuck. I guess you don’t know about such things so I’ll dumb it down for you.

I stayed because I committed to a long term contract to stay employed at my job for the amount of time that was required to receive a pension from the entity that guaranteed that pension

That’s just one aspect of what responsible people do to enrich their lives with future goals.
I’m pretty sure you have no concept of such, but that’s how I was raised and continue to think.

You're dense. You continue to make my points with your words.

No, I wish you would all stay the fuck home :flipoff2:

We had plenty of like minded individuals, who built the state(s) to the greatness that you're attracted to. CA fucktards are a huge contributing factor to the blue wave.

"you know hunny, VEX moved to Idaho and his family really likes it there, maybe we should consider moving too?" ... "want to go for a road trip to check it out"

Boom, 4 more assholes just cancelled you out and then some.

Figure this honey cakes... nobody is going to follow me that I know.
There is no family following nor friends following, it’s just me and my patriotic ideals.
I can buy that house and property or I can stay put and let the Liberal family buy it.

From what im hearing it shouldn’t matter.

You're ostracizing me when I’m willing to keep your state Red.
Doesn’t make sense.

Last edited:
What I see is you’re all biased against any Californian moving there because you think we all are like SoCal or San Francisco.
I’m sure you don’t know just how anti Dem the Northern California part is.

We are outnumbered here. We are on your side.

Somebody is going to buy those houses and I would think you would rather it be a like minded individual as opposed to a Liberal, but whatever. If you base your criteria on ‘ you’re from California’ but ignore anyone from Seattle or Portland, etc. then you aren’t paying attention.

You would never even know I was there except for my conservative voting record, but if you reject me based on California history, then you deserve the Libs that take my place.

Figure this honey cakes... nobody is going to follow me that I know.
There is no family following nor friends following, it’s just me and my patriotic ideals.
I can buy that house and property or I can stay put and let the Liberal family buy it.

From what im hearing it shouldn’t matter.

You're ostracizing me when I’m willing to keep your state Red.
Doesn’t make sense.

You're absolutely right, it doesn't matter.

But don't act like you're bringing anything to the table.

You're dense. You continue to make my points with your words.

Again... that’s all you have?
No factual anything?
Just ‘you’re a poopyhead’ and I’m using your words against you. ?

Really?
Weak dude. Like really weak.
How about you take the clue that you are full of shit and lost the ‘argument’.
Cuck motherfucker.

You're absolutely right, it doesn't matter.

But don't act like you're bringing anything to the table.

What I’m bringing is the opposite of California mindset.
If you would rather have the opposite move in, then it WILL happen.
I’d rather be there to help you fight that, but if you’d rather reject me , then fuck you.
I’ll go wherever regardless but if y’all want to be dicks then you will get your wish.

What I’m bringing is the opposite of California mindset.
If you would rather have the opposite move in, then it WILL happen.
I’d rather be there to help you fight that, but if you’d rather reject me , then fuck you.
I’ll go wherever regardless but if y’all want to be dicks then you will get your wish.

Its cute you think your one vote will matter somewhere else, when admitted it doesn't matter where you live.

I never outed you as a person. You're just one of many that is a trend in the wrong direction.

I understand you don’t want an influx of people moving to your state. Just like we didn't want all those people moving here to our state in the 80’s 90’s. The Liberal mindset at the household and college level gained a foothold and overran the common sense.

Figure this though, that eventually it WILL be at your state soon enough.
Wouldn't you rather have a state comprised of like minded individuals that support Red or let the Blue supporters move in as long as they aren’t from California.

Its cute you think your one vote will matter somewhere else, when admitted it doesn't matter where you live.

I never outed you as a person. You're just one of many that is a trend in the wrong direction.

I can move there and be on your side or the Liberal can move there and vote against you.
It seems you don’t care either way.

Also too, if you truly don’t care then STFU.

I understand you don’t want an influx of people moving to your state. Just like we didn't want all those people moving here to our state in the 80’s 90’s. The Liberal mindset at the household and college level gained a foothold and overran the common sense.

Figure this though, that eventually it WILL be at your state soon enough.
Wouldn't you rather have a state comprised of like minded individuals that support Red or let the Blue supporters move in as long as they aren’t from California.

I'm sure you mean well. Did you welcome with open arms in the 80/90s all the "like minded individuals" coming to CA? Did they help your cause?

No, others followed suit and look what happened.

You don't get it, and you never will. Gary knows and that's why he shut the fuck up. You are the evil you are fleeing, and you're bringing it with you. You and Gary are the Corona Virus infecting the United States.

Gary didn’t shut the fuck up because of any ‘truth’ you were spewing.
He’s maybe just not enough of a dick to speak out to your bullshit and there’s nothing wrong in that.
I have the free time right now to engage and that’s all. I’ve done my 65 hours this week.
I have no guilt in spending a little time here.

I'm sure you mean well. Did you welcome with open arms in the 80/90s all the "like minded individuals" coming to CA? Did they help your cause?

No, others followed suit and look what happened.

Listen up,.. I voted my heart and AGAINST all the Dem Left bullshit and what did it get me?

I’ll wait...:
...:
Thats right... nothing but Leftist Bullshit. And that’s my fault how?
Answer that you prima donna assholes.
Like I can change a movement of over a few million more than my side. Best I can do is fulfill my contract and get paid to move out to better ground.
If you wouldn’t do the same then you’re a liar. Period.
So fuck you. Why would you deny someone who is coming in peace and to support your ideals?

Listen up,.. I voted my heart and AGAINST all the Dem Left bullshit and what did it get me?

I’ll wait...:
...:
Thats right... nothing but Leftist Bullshit. And that’s my fault how?
Answer that you prima donna assholes.
Like I can change a movement of over a few million more than my side. Best I can do is fulfill my contract and get paid to move out to better ground.
If you wouldn’t do the same then you’re a liar. Period.
So fuck you. Why would you deny someone who is coming in peace and to support your ideals?

Mostly because you take everything personal, get way too emotional, and resort to name calling. That's the CA mindset no one wants :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh