What's new

Possible road trip in the next few weeks

Have some friends that went from Socal( South Pasadena) to CdL for about 10 years.Decided that it was getting too crowded there so they went to Livingston,Mt.I still give her a hard time about being in 70* weather while shes up to her knees in snow:laughing:

Good luck in finding some place you like,Gary.

I hope your new community is as welcoming to you as you have been to differing opinions from yours.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That "behavior" is the norm on PBB and now IBB. You're a prime example of it. People in glass houses .............................................................................

MVery timely thread as I’ve been considering Idaho for a couple of years now.
Currently North California and tired of being outnumbered politically.
I cant retire for 2 more years but Idaho is where I’m going.
Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Shoshone, area.
I get the whole ‘stay the fuck away’ deal, but I assure you I’ve never voted Dem EVER.

That "behavior" is the norm on PBB and now IBB. You're a prime example of it. People in glass houses .............................................................................

You are selling out of what you've preached for more than a decade. Tell us why, you live in the perfect world you helped to create, why would you leave? To follow family that is trying to get away from you?

You are selling out of what you've preached for more than a decade. Tell us why, you live in the perfect world you helped to create, why would you leave? To follow family that is trying to get away from you?

His hypocrisy is turned up to 11 by even considering moving to Idaho.

MVery timely thread as I’ve been considering Idaho for a couple of years now.
Currently North California and tired of being outnumbered politically.
I cant retire for 2 more years but Idaho is where I’m going.
Pocatello, Idaho Falls, Shoshone, area.
I get the whole ‘stay the fuck away’ deal, but I assure you I’ve never voted Dem EVER.

Another one. Stay and support what you helped create. Don't spread it further.

Another one. Stay and support what you helped create. Don't spread it further.

Fuck You! I didn’t help create any of this shit.
This state is over the support stage. I know because I’ve lived here my entire 55 years.
I’ll move toward a chance at supporting something already inline with my values as opposed to being persecuted for my views.

In other words... FUCK YOU!

And you're judging "behavior" as if you're in a position to judge. This ain't pirate, you're not a mod, fucking lemming.

This state is over the support stage. I know because I’ve lived here my entire 55 years.
I’ll move toward a chance at supporting something already inline with my values as opposed to being persecuted for my views.

In other words you are taking yours out of the system you've supported for 55 years. Why didn't you move prior to being eligible for your unsustainable Cadillac pension?

He's not worth responding to. I'm not going to respond to any more of his drivel. He's too fucking stupid to even think of the idea that neither you or I did anything to create the mess in Ca.
The reason I'm seriously looking at leaving now is Newscum is the last straw. He's a complete waste of oxygen.

Nice to hear...

They already got Colorado and Texas. And looks like Idaho now.

There is no place left to get away from it.....maybe Montana.

He's not worth responding to. I'm not going to respond to any more of his drivel. He's too fucking stupid to even think of the idea that neither you or I did anything to create the mess in Ca.
The reason I'm seriously looking at leaving now is Newscum is the last straw. He's a complete waste of oxygen.

You know you volunteered for newscum.

That wig didn't fool anybody. And now leading his away team to take out Idaho.....you shameless hussie.

You supported it by simply living there and buying into it. You're both no different than the welfare queen in LA. Takers. And Gary is a hypocrite. I hope your new neighbors are as welcoming to you as you have been to others over the years. I hope it sucks bitch.

In other words you are taking yours out of the system you've supported for 55 years. Why didn't you move prior to being eligible for your unsustainable Cadillac pension?

I have a career of 27 years to date with 2 more to go for full retirement.
It would be stupid to give that up even after the halfway mark of 2007.
Prudent planning for my future career investment involved sticking it out to full term which is 29 years in my instance. I’m going to speculate you’ve never committed to any goal even remotely close since you rattle off stupid bullshit so nonchalantly.
You have zero clue the state of my current state nor my commitment toward correcting it.
You also have zero clue that once you recognize you are powerless to correct your situation, you take action to change your situation.

Only worth responding to to call out his bullshit. He probably lives in a Dem state as well and can’t find supporters either.

I have a career of 27 years to date with 2 more to go for full retirement.
It would be stupid to give that up even after the halfway mark of 2007.
Prudent planning for my future career investment involved sticking it out to full term which is 29 years in my instance. I’m going to speculate you’ve never committed to any goal even remotely close since you rattle off stupid bullshit so nonchalantly.
You have zero clue the state of my current state nor my commitment toward correcting it.
You also have zero clue that once you recognize you are powerless to correct your situation, you take action to change your situation.

I've been planning for my retirement for close to 25 years. You "stuck it out" and are taking it with you. What about those that follow you? Cali costs too much all of a sudden so go drive up the costs elsewhere. There's a reason most people hate Cali transplants. Not to mention all the feel good ideas and expectations you'll bring with you for your new community to finance.

Fuck.
You.

Only worth responding to to call out his bullshit. He probably lives in a Dem state as well and can’t find supporters either.

YOU are in a Dem state. I live in Florida, my vote counts bitch. If you can't see your errors and financial burden s you're creating for others you are too ignorant to attempt to converse or reason with. Gary knows he's a bitch.

You supported it by simply living there and buying into it. You're both no different than the welfare queen in LA. Takers. And Gary is a hypocrite. I hope your new neighbors are as welcoming to you as you have been to others over the years. I hope it sucks bitch.

Again.., FUCK YOU asshole. I was born here and didn’t buy into anything. Most everything fucked up in this state happened after I had my career and was committed to the job and not the politics.

I was 28 in 1993 and the state and times were way different when I committed. I’ve never voted Dem even when it was against my best interest.

You’re suggesting stay and fight on a losing team verses moving toward a team that has a chance.
Your strategy is a flawed one.

Again.., FUCK YOU asshole. I was born here and didn’t buy into anything. Most everything fucked up in this state happened after I had my career and was committed to the job and not the politics.

I was 28 in 1993 and the state and times were way different when I committed. I’ve never voted Dem even when it was against my best interest.

You’re suggesting stay and fight on a losing team verses moving toward a team that has a chance.
Your strategy is a flawed one.

Welfare queen consumer. You're like a cancer that spreads.

YOU are in a Dem state. I live in Florida, my vote counts bitch. If you can't see your errors and financial burden s you're creating for others you are too ignorant to attempt to converse or reason with. Gary knows he's a bitch.

I know I’m in a Dem state genius.
I’ve known it longer than you’ve been alive I’m sure.
Why do you think I’m cashing out once I’ve had my fill of the game and am able.
Had my fill years ago but fulfilling my commitment toward my future.

Why do you think I’m cashing out once I’ve had my fill of the game and am able.
Had my fill years ago but fulfilling my commitment toward my future.

These are YOUR words. You've been so indoctrinated that you think it's ok and normal.

Ted made a point about politics, but its not just that. When you leave, you tell all your acquaintances how great it is, you wish you would've moved sooner, etc. That spreads like wild fire, then more people leave due to finances, weather, taxes, what have you. Once that gate opens there's no going back. As mentioned, CO & TX are compromised by CA residents running away for one reason or another. Cant argue that, because a diehard CA curmudgeon made this very thread about moving.

No one wants growth except .gov and developers. Both are scum.

These are YOUR words. You've been so indoctrinated that you think it's ok and normal.

What is indoctrinated about fulfilling a commitment that nets a better future regardless of state?
I’m betting you have never had to consider that.
I’m also betting you give up with whatever endeavor you pursue once it gets tough.
I’m right aren’t I?
Leaving this state for another isn’t caving on values to me, I just simply recognize that my fight here is pointless. I will choose to move my fight toward where I have more support and a better chance.

That spells Idaho to me.
That you can’t see that as my entire premise is exactly why you are showing your ass.

Top Back Refresh