What's new

Musk and Twitter

Man is this world desperate for some sort of "hero" to come along and save the day. QAnon, Trump and now Elon. It is easy to see how the world will worship the Antichrist when he does come on the scene.

If Elon does something to "win back" the hearts of the Left, while not alienating the Right, then he's a real good candidate for the Antichrist.
Point me to the bible verse...

:lmao:

Funny enough Musk doesn’t care about “free speech” just what the .gov allows.
If enough people vote to limit speech he will limit it.

Man is this world desperate for some sort of "hero" to come along and save the day. QAnon, Trump and now Elon. It is easy to see how the world will worship the Antichrist when he does come on the scene.

If Elon does something to "win back" the hearts of the Left, while not alienating the Right, then he's a real good candidate for the Antichrist.
Seems like more than a few in my lifetime have been given reference to that label.

Do you think the generations before us also thought the same about the ones living in their timeframe?

Appeal failed. They really don’t like having the Hildabeast called names.

They weren't the real ones...this time...this one..is the real one
i get the biblical approach. i'm a cradle catholic.
but its not doing your beliefs any favors. to push the 'could be' and 'maybe's'.

only reason i can think of is the, i told you so aspect, which doean;t matter anyway you slice it.

i like most mchats info driven content. biblical is pushing it. and i do attend.

Attachments

• 08150B81-F2DE-44A8-AEA8-1A00D2D8253C.jpeg
    08150B81-F2DE-44A8-AEA8-1A00D2D8253C.jpeg
    323.8 KB · Views: 44
i like most mchats info driven content. biblical is pushing it. and i do attend.
Thanks.

My intent is not to derail this thread, I was referencing a post I made in the Prophecy thread. (Current Events and Bible Prophecy)

Point me to the bible verse...

:lmao:

Seems like more than a few in my lifetime have been given reference to that label.

Do you think the generations before us also thought the same about the ones living in their timeframe?

They weren't the real ones...this time...this one..is the real one

Some of this has already been covered here: Current Events and Bible Prophecy

If you really want to get into a discussion, let's take it to that thread and leave this one about Musk & Twitter.

They where talking about this one the radio this morning. A bunch of conservatives have posted that there follower counts are jumping way up. Even the local conservative talk radio guy has gained 1,000's of followers in the past couple of days.

All the liberal accounts are loosing followers by the 1,000's. The theory was that people behind the scenes are burning the evidence and changing the algorithms to less suppression of conservatives and they are getting rid of the fake accounts that where used to prop up the liberal accounts.

Hopefully Elon is smart enough to clean house at Twitter and install his own people.

They where talking about this one the radio this morning. A bunch of conservatives have posted that there follower counts are jumping way up. Even the local conservative talk radio guy has gained 1,000's of followers in the past couple of days.

All the liberal accounts are loosing followers by the 1,000's. The theory was that people behind the scenes are burning the evidence and changing the algorithms to less suppression of conservatives and they are getting rid of the fake accounts that where used to prop up the liberal accounts.

Hopefully Elon is smart enough to clean house at Twitter and install his own people.
And this is why they are panicking someone bought out the Democrats propaganda machine. They were manipulating the “likes and shares, subscriber” data.

The people in charge knew damn well that the lazy writers for the times, post ect were just using tweets to generate data for their stories. Should be pretty neat to see the nuclear weapon that is musk go off, and see what remains. They are gonna have to try something new to manipulate the narrative.

And this is why they are panicking someone bought out the Democrats propaganda machine. They were manipulating the “likes and shares, subscriber” data.

The people in charge knew damn well that the lazy writers for the times, post ect were just using tweets to generate data for their stories. Should be pretty neat to see the nuclear weapon that is musk go off, and see what remains. They are gonna have to try something new to manipulate the narrative.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could figure this out. When they were promoting the fact check stuff that said this conservative talking point was wrong because something not even related to the point being made was incorrect.

'Joe biden did not call for the removal of putin in last night's speech instead he called for a regime change.' Twitter fact check team.

I'm glad he did this and don't see much downside. The ony thing I'm not sure of is how to make Twitter profitable. I'm sure he has ideas and thats why he's the richest man in the world.

Maybe he will string them along long enough to expose all the manipulation that has gone on, then drop the deal and dump all his shares and let it sink on its own.

Maybe he will string them along long enough to expose all the manipulation that has gone on, then drop the deal and dump all his shares and let it sink on its own.
hard to drop shares of a private company... :flipoff2:

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together could figure this out. When they were promoting the fact check stuff that said this conservative talking point was wrong because something not even related to the point being made was incorrect.

'Joe biden did not call for the removal of putin in last night's speech instead he called for a regime change.' Twitter fact check team.

I'm glad he did this and don't see much downside. The ony thing I'm not sure of is how to make Twitter profitable. I'm sure he has ideas and thats why he's the richest man in the world.
Remember when 420.69 was a meme price for Tesla? That'd be an absurd bargain right now, just 2 years later.

That's why he's the richest man in the world :flipoff2: magic stock market fairy dust.

Remember when 420.69 was a meme price for Tesla? That'd be an absurd bargain right now, just 2 years later.

That's why he's the richest man in the world :flipoff2: magic stock market fairy dust.
TSLA just went up like $30 a few minutes ago too. :confused:

Well it is down 15% in since Friday opening day. Has to go back up at some point.

Time to tax those unrealized gains.....

That tweet is in line with how COTUS works, no? If the people want a limit, they will demand a limit from the government through appropriate channels. It’s not the job of industry to limit legal speech.

At least that’s one interpretation….
It also gives him cover to still moderate some content. Threats of violence are illegal. Showing how to assemble an AR15 isnt. It sounds like he's going to allow legal discussion. Hopefully I'm right.

Raegan is the only one that had a “mortal wound”.

Top Back Refresh