What's new

Motortrend!

Finnigan
Speed &
Marine

When has anyone seen one of his shirts in the wild?

Running a racebout shop is like horse stuff
STUPID $$$
Just my .02
Still on pg 26....
I have a couple of his early ones. I kinda tuned out of his stuff when it got to be "Oh look at this cool shit Miller gave me, sponsored by WireCare"

I find myself liking finnegan less and less. Doesn't seem to have much knowledge/talent/background to contribute besides burnouts and breaking stuff for other people to fix.

Seems like he's just spreading himself too thin with multiple MotorTrend shows and you tube shows with boats, cars, trucks and haulers.

He's built ground up cars for years, now a days people don't really want to see that. They want to see the "cram a big engine in a pos"

Oh for sure, look at cleetus's setup he's got going, they have a whole team that just ships swag and they're doing huge giveaways these days. I think the majority of the income from PPVs goes back into upgrading the track and operations so far but at some point that's going to be stupid profitable.
I was impressed when he acquired the T-shirt maker and brought it all in house. He actually seems to know that the money won’t last forever and to build upon what he’s getting. Hence his investment in motion race works and the track.

I was impressed when he acquired the T-shirt maker and brought it all in house. He actually seems to know that the money won’t last forever and to build upon what he’s getting. Hence his investment in motion race works and the track.

I watched some videos about them doing ppv stuff, the last one they did all in house also. Quite the ordeal when you figure ~200k (might be more actually) watching at $20 ea. He even said they were very close to refunding everyone and throwing it on YouTube when they were having issues.

I dont think the shirts are made in house, pretty sure theyre printed by tshirtlabs. He may own part or all of that company for all I know though.

One thing that always sticks in my head was said by a much smaller (at the time at least) channel, he said "you think all these youtubers just happen to sell shirts, but money-wise, they're a t shirt brand that happens to make videos"

Alex Taylor will be replacing Tony Angelo on Hot Rod Garage, Lucky will still be there.

Guess we'll see how that goes.

alex-taylor-photo-by-adrian-berrhill.jpg
Welllll
She's better lookin.
Hope she is better than slaming a carrier on the side bearing to seat the ringgear. (Tony on camera):flipoff2:

She was on hooptie with Derrick from vgg. He was doing his thing and she turns to him and says 'literally no one knows what you are saying.' Then he goes without missing a beat 'then subtitle it.' Laughed more than I should have at that.

She's a pretty face but if she knows her shit then that's good but I don't think a single good looking girl has made it in the automotive TV world not that its a high bar.
Jessie Combs?

I'd be willing to bet he can build an engine better than or as good as anyone else on motor trend.

Have you even seen his jet boat builds?
Does not help our cause here.
His own show was good tho.

So how do I put mt on a "stupid"tv?
You need to download the app to a Roku, video game system, whatever you use to watch TV will likely have an app. If you have Amazon tv you can do an app straight through there.

Reactions: Clb
I dont think the shirts are made in house, pretty sure theyre printed by tshirtlabs. He may own part or all of that company for all I know though.

One thing that always sticks in my head was said by a much smaller (at the time at least) channel, he said "you think all these youtubers just happen to sell shirts, but money-wise, they're a t shirt brand that happens to make videos"
At one point he said he acquired the vendor and moved it into a building that he controlled.

Welllll
She's better lookin.
Hope she is better than slaming a carrier on the side bearing to seat the ringgear. (Tony on camera):flipoff2:
Great
Another hot chick in tight t shirts and tank tops mugging for the camera that doesn’t know shit about cars or mechanics .

I guess every car show has to have a dumb chick on it for some reason .

And watching them bolt on $40k with of brand new parts they got for free , doesn’t interest me at all.

Last edited:
Great
Another hot chick in tight t shirts and tank tops mugging for the camera that doesn’t know shit about cars or mechanics .

And watching them bolt on $40k with of brand new parts they got for free , doesn’t interest me at all.

She knows her shit better than a lot of dudes. Her dad is lifelong friends with Tom Bailey and he's building Toms new car in his big ass fab shop. She grew up right so it'll be good.

Great

Except she's been working on cars since her early teens. Has a 68 Camearo that runs 8.30s on drag and drive events and help build and drives a 55 chevy that's in the 6's on drag and drive events.

I think she is qualified.

Except she's been working on cars since her early teens. Has a 68 Camearo that runs 8.30s on drag and drive events and help build and drives a 55 chevy that's in the 6's on drag and drive events.

I think she is qualified.
Guess We will see .
If she wears tight tank tops and tight clothes all the time on the show , with lots of side shots to show us her boobs sticking out we will know she’s just the diversity hire.

They got a car that runs 8s in a quarter mile ?
Or is it the 1/8 mile ?

Guess We will see .
If she wears tight tank tops and tight clothes all the time on the show , with lots of side shots to show us her boobs sticking out we will know she’s just the diversity hire.

They got a car that runs 8s in a quarter mile ?
Or is it the 1/8 mile ?

Most guys on this forum probably have bigger tits than she does. :laughing:

Her Camaro runs 8s, her dad's nova runs 7s and her 55 Chevy runs 6s all in the 1/4 on drag and drive events not trailer queen races.

Top Back Refresh