What's new

Motortrend!

the vast majority of ca is actually way better then any where you have ever lived or called home, the cities in ca are shit holes just like the one you live in :flipoff2:
I wouldn't call a barren desert and dry as fuck forest that's prone to burning down both of which are infested with thieving tweakers "better" :flipoff2:

I can't recall any engine he's actually built. I know "they" were in the hemi in blasphemi a bunch of times, but I don't recall who actually was doing the work... I want to say Tony did all of it.
Back in the early Roadkill days he did a lot of the engines. There were at least a couple episodes where they were installing and driving engines that he'd allegedly assembled shortly before. I think that was a reflection of them working with scraps from other shows. It seems like he just pays to have stuff built these days.

I wouldn't call a barren desert and dry as fuck forest that's prone to burning down both of which are infested with thieving tweakers "better" :flipoff2:
what was that?
photo-1562310503-a918c4c61e38?ixlib=rb-1.2.jpg

redwoods-1920x1116.jpg.webp

elephant-rock-1000x689.jpg

f0503f4b-598a-4daa-bc3a-74bbb4b93791.jpg

2017-Sierra-Trek-7_copy.jpg

only thing wrong with ca is the gov and all the idiots that moved here from shit holes like where you live :flipoff2:

It seems like he just pays to have stuff built these days.
It really seems like he has a lot more money than time at this point, so that kind of follows.

To that end, I'm a little curious about all that. Dave still does his whole homeless dave schtick and is constantly impulse buying and trading a bunch of garbage, whereas Finn seems to be unveiling a new $150000 project every month, not to mention the whole ramptruck obsession. He must be as good at buying stocks as he is at treeing drag boats.

what was that?
only thing wrong with ca is the gov and all the idiots that moved here from shit holes like where you live :flipoff2:
Still a shithole.

I can find picturesque photos of New England if that's what you want.

also, kevin harts muscle car crew is a fantastic show :laughing: it's damned hilarious, yeah yeah, more scripted than the other shows, whatever. it's worth the watch
RiiiiiiiiiiiiGHT
Eta
I'm not liking hollieweird faking car guys.
White pink OR .....

Last edited:
New TGA were ok. The supercar episode was cool. The ceo episode was way to kitschy

Last edited:
Ya, I like Ian, but the show format is the same shit.

I watched 1 or 2 of the aqualu defender body on a jk chassis. I was out when he started trying to pimp a ~$250 billet aluminum tow hook that you have keyed to your factory ignition key. :homer:
Glad I bailed on #1:beer:

There are lots of good shows, it's all been said mostly. Fourwheelertv - I'm distracted by Ian's hair. It starts off ridiculous, then he is welding, now he is talking, with ridiculous hair again. Then he welds, and he has to re-gel his hair. He must take off the helmet and redo his hair 8 or 10 times in some episodes.

They should give that show to dave Chappelle
File it under
disregard the bald spot

Is anyone else getting bored with RK and RKG?

Feeling like it's kinda jumped the shark?

I still enjoy Engine Masters for the testing/data but the OG shows are getting kinda stale.

I don’t care for rkg. I have watched ~3. Freiburger over acts and Dulcich is dull. Unwatchable

I think Dulcich has issues of some sort. He's not 100%.

In one of the shows Freiburger talked about how him and Dulcich have been friends since way back and I think that's (a big) part of why Dulcich is on the show.

Curious to see how HRG is after they brought in a female to replace Lucky.

Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Hot Rod Garage, and Engine Masters were my core shows and Engine Masters is the only one that's kept things consistent.

DED is OK to watch but I haven't had a rig in years so it's not on my radar.

I'm gunna need pics of his shop to figure out what freaking laws of physics that thing breaks.
I think he most often breaks some thing called the space-time continuum. He body dropped an airbag to a truck in like a week, in addition to having a full-time job. He’s an animal.

I think Dulcich has issues of some sort. He's not 100%.

In one of the shows Freiburger talked about how him and Dulcich have been friends since way back and I think that's (a big) part of why Dulcich is on the show.

Curious to see how HRG is after they brought in a female to replace Lucky.

Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Hot Rod Garage, and Engine Masters were my core shows and Engine Masters is the only one that's kept things consistent.

DED is OK to watch but I haven't had a rig in years so it's not on my radar.

Pretty sure dulcich has some sort of neurological issue.

Lucky is still there, he's hosting with Alex Taylor now.

Pretty sure dulcich has some sort of neurological issue.

Lucky is still there, he's hosting with Alex Taylor now.

I got it backwards. I thought Lucky left.

Lucky and Alex should be a good combo.

I got it backwards. I thought Lucky left.

Lucky and Alex should be a good combo.
Yea lucky and Alex should be good. Hopefully he can show her how to fix an auto trans correctly or convince her and her dad to buy one from a good shop. Watching them pull the trans 293 times per event is painful.

Seems like fry and fin would rather do episodes with other people than eachother past few seasons. Honestly I never believed they were long time friends. More like someone wrote them together into a show for lack of other options. Now it's just getting kinda stale. I liked dulcich when he was just himself. Lately it's like he is trying too hard to be funny or interesting. Some of it is so forced it makes me cringe. Friberger will ALWAYS try to get out of work and let someone else do it. The latest T37 episode is a perfect example. As soon as they find a problem they holler at the dude who let them invade his shop and make him fix it. As said by others, Finnigan seems more interested in show and tell now, same reason I can't stand Dave Sparks anymore.

RKG was better when they were trying to make something out of junk they had lying around. Now it's more like watch us put 15k worth of brand new aftermarket parts we got for free into the latest shitbox we found.

I still have a Mt subscription. Still better than the rest of TV. But it's just not as good as it was or could be.

Does anyone else remember PassTime?? I always liked that show. Wish motortrend would bring it back somehow.

RKG was better when they were trying to make something out of junk they had lying around. Now it's more like watch us put 15k worth of brand new aftermarket parts we got for free into the latest shitbox we found.

I still have a Mt subscription. Still better than the rest of TV. But it's just not as good as it was or could be.
I never had a subscription, because reports like this. I can watch that on the cheap when it comes on the Motortrend channel on TV, and I have seen the change in the last couple years. Less cobbling together junkyard stuff and more cramming expensive shit given by the sponsors into stuff.

I don't care how much power they can make or how fast they can go with $20k worth of stuff, I want to see more "lets take this 440 out of a Dodge RV and stuff it in something stupid like a Samurai! Can we do it and drive it home in less than 3 days? Dunno, but we're gonna try!" for Roadkill and "this MOPAR has been sitting wrecked since the 60s... its bent in half, having been wrapped around a tree 50 years ago. Can we make it go down the road? How will it do taking hot laps around a dirt track? Let's find out!" for RKG.

That's the dumb shit I'd sign up for.

That's what the majority of YouTube type shows are, t shirt salesman for whatever jagoff shit they are doing that people watch.
yeah, which is why it's always a bummer to hear that tshirt and merchandise sales aren't a bigger deal for forums or KOH. Many, many people make their living and do surprisingly well on tshirt and knickknack sales :confused:

yeah, which is why it's always a bummer to hear that tshirt and merchandise sales aren't a bigger deal for forums or KOH. Many, many people make their living and do surprisingly well on tshirt and knickknack sales :confused:

I don't promote anyone's shit through sales. I wear plain black Dickies pocket ts a Milwaukee hat and I wear prescription glasses so I have no use for anyone's swag. 🤷

I don't promote anyone's shit through sales. I wear plain black Dickies pocket ts a Milwaukee hat and I wear prescription glasses so I have no use for anyone's swag. 🤷
Most all of my stuff is free or plain, but the only brand clothes i've bought over the past several years has all been offroading stuff. team stuff, event stuff, shop stuff. It's not my everyday wear, but it's an easy way to make a donation to a place.

not saying you are the target market, but it is a very successful strategy for most marketers. business' that do other things give away gear to get their name memorable, business' that don't do other things get out there and sell gear to pay their way.

Most all of my stuff is free or plain, but the only brand clothes i've bought over the past several years has all been offroading stuff. team stuff, event stuff, shop stuff. It's not my everyday wear, but it's an easy way to make a donation to a place.

not saying you are the target market, but it is a very successful strategy for most marketers. business' that do other things give away gear to get their name memorable, business' that don't do other things get out there and sell gear to pay their way.

Oh for sure, look at cleetus's setup he's got going, they have a whole team that just ships swag and they're doing huge giveaways these days. I think the majority of the income from PPVs goes back into upgrading the track and operations so far but at some point that's going to be stupid profitable.

Finnigan
Speed &
Marine

When has anyone seen one of his shirts in the wild?

Running a race boat shop is like horse stuff
STUPID $$$
Just my .02
Still on pg 26....

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh