What's new

Motortrend!

Most guys on this forum probably have bigger tits than she does. :laughing:

Her Camaro runs 8s, her dad's nova runs 7s and her 55 Chevy runs 6s all in the 1/4 on drag and drive events not trailer queen races.
6's in the 1/4 at drag and drive? well shit, l'm intrigued

Reactions: Clb
Does she do a lot of junkyard stuff though? It seemed like on hrg Tony was more of the we got this off craigs/marketplace/junkyard where as lucky was more of the bolt on new shiny bits.

Even on their YouTube shows lucky does a lot more 'kit' add ons and Tony does more piecing together stuff with odds and ends.

Of the 'pretty faces' she is probably one of the more qualified but I will wait to see to judge.

Been watching some of the top gear America's. It's all a different crew and seems generally more entertaining than some of the old top gear America's:laughing:

Looks like the only racing that I could find on the app was the current year 24 hour of le mans :confused:

Really thought there used to be a couple series, just me? Anybody else still seeing moto gp or anything?

I liked DED ripping the running boards off of the duramax on the trail when they couldn’t get the blazer running.
On that note, I have to say Dave is definitely the single most talented fabricator/ truck guy i've ever seen that's completely incapable of getting a carbureted chevy 350 to run :lmao:

That thing was being such a bitch. Seemed ignition related to me.

On that note, I have to say Dave is definitely the single most talented fabricator/ truck guy i've ever seen that's completely incapable of getting a carbureted chevy 350 to run :lmao:

That thing was being such a bitch. Seemed ignition related to me.

They replaced the ignition, I'd say the timing chain is sacked and jumped time.

Anybody watch Texas Metal finishing up on their buggy? Watching this fiasco now.

9 ton MRAP axles…whole thing probably weighs 10,000lbs. :lmao:

Yeah, saw some toymakerz the other day, I don't get it. Their "builds" seem to consist of slapping on a cold air intake, exhaust, and some stickers. Don't understand how they are in business. Dude looks like wannabe richard rawlings.

I like Texas Metal for the fact there isn't any "OMG We're gonna LOSE THE SHOP!!" deadline drama. I also think they do great fab work even though a lot of their stuff isn't up my alley.

That being said A) they need to lose the "thug" aspect of their interactions with each other. It just makes the whole shop sound like a bunch of idiots. B) I wish they would learn the difference between "pipe" and "tube".

I’m getting really close to canceling my subscription that I’ve had since the service started.

Seems like I could pay for 2 months a year and not miss anything.

I wish they’d release schedules for the shows I actually want to watch… or for that matter, get their schedules figured out in the first place.

Its cheap. I'm on the 1.99 a month plan.

New ded was okay, I'm sure the chicks and guy were acting but it was neat to see people not into wheeling go wheeling.

Its cheap. I'm on the 1.99 a month plan.

New ded was okay, I'm sure the chicks and guy were acting but it was neat to see people not into wheeling go wheeling.
I don't think they were. People new to offroad react exactly like that, nearly 100% of the time.

It was fun, the van is neat. Be fun to see them do something else with it. Finish the cage, sliders, ladder and a roof top tent :laughing:

I don't think they were. People new to offroad react exactly like that, nearly 100% of the time.

It was fun, the van is neat. Be fun to see them do something else with it. Finish the cage, sliders, ladder and a roof top tent :laughing:

The van was neat for sure.

I'd like to see a study on correlation between DED and roadkill projects, and marketplace or Craigslist searches. E250, courier, b2600, Datsun, thunderbird, etc. I know I found myself casually shopping/convincing myself that I need an E series while watching the last DED.

I'd like to see a study on correlation between DED and roadkill projects, and marketplace or Craigslist searches. E250, courier, b2600, Datsun, thunderbird, etc. I know I found myself casually shopping/convincing myself that I need an E series while watching the last DED.

I'm kinda more curious where they were able to find a junk/washed-up Quigley van. Maybe it's because they're somewhat local on the East Coast but those things still bring big money around here in just about any shape.

Other news, halfway through the James May Italy show, I like it but he's definitely more...sarcastic? Cynical? In the narrative parts. Like breaking the 4th wall a lot and commenting over the edits almost like a MST3k sorta thing. I haven't decided if that makes it better or not. Guess we'll see if it changes with the subject matter in the second half.

I don’t like the car craft show. It’s so……. Theatrical? Like it’s all artsy fartsy shots of them doing the work and practically no explanation of anything. A bunch of shots of the guy doing things with the wiring but no explanation. And then a ton of remeninising (no idea how to spell that) instead of wrenching. It is definitely not in the spirit of the magazine.

Hopefully they do better.

I'm kinda more curious where they were able to find a junk/washed-up Quigley van. Maybe it's because they're somewhat local on the East Coast but those things still bring big money around here in just about any shape.

Other news, halfway through the James May Italy show, I like it but he's definitely more...sarcastic? Cynical? In the narrative parts. Like breaking the 4th wall a lot and commenting over the edits almost like a MST3k sorta thing. I haven't decided if that makes it better or not. Guess we'll see if it changes with the subject matter in the second half.
the japan tour seemed more fun overall than the italy tour, but yes he does complain more about the extra stuffs.

but that is also probably because italy is european and so is james may, so it doesn't hold the same level of history to him because it is all so normal in a sense.

Can confirm.

Everyone new I’ve taken loses their shit on a green/level 1 trail and thinks you’re going to roll over, die, and kill a busload of nuns on the way down.

The E-van is just about the last real workhorse vehicle you can reliably get for cheap. Fuck them for leading all the douchebags right to it.

now way, the 4x4 vans are not cheap in any condition. Reetarded prices.

workhorse white rwd version? likely still available.

E series are still reasonable, the whole van craze kinda died down when covid restrictions relaxed. They're also long in the tooth now. Only trades want them now to tear up.

4x4 E series? You can basically name your price.

E series are still reasonable, the whole van craze kinda died down when covid restrictions relaxed. They're also long in the tooth now. Only trades want them now to tear up.

4x4 E series? You can basically name your price.

E series are still available for 3g but they're miled out roaches. Nothing cheap is left.

I was flipping through MT and sw a red ZJ on "Car Issues". Jesus Christ that dude is annoying AF.
I wonder if the majority of viewers are truly into the cheesy drama and satire. Seems overly douchebaggy to me

Top Back Refresh