What's new

Motortrend!

Ded was great and roadkill was blah as usual. Will be interesting to see if they split up with Dave / finn and frieburger/dulcich doing eps together.

Agreed, that was great. Makes me wonder...DED as a dedicated show for just wheeling, and a DED 'garage' like they have for roadkill and hotrod, as a behind the scenes to show how they build the trucks? Seems like two different production styles instead of trying to fit both into one episode...yeah you don't get the 'payoff', but a deeper dive into both sides of it might be cool.

Especially enjoyed because I got to ride along on Billings (and 21 road) on a snow run, in Wally's YJ (from the old site, is he here?) with J Kimmel, and Camp and Val driving ScottRS old buggy, in probably late '06/early'07. I know a bunch of the CO crew on here and look forward to having my junk out there someday.

(if you know those names, and know Billings in the snow, it's probably the most hilarious day of wheeling I've had)

Last edited:
Agreed, that was great. Makes me wonder...DED as a dedicated show for just wheeling, and a DED 'garage' like they have for roadkill and hotrod, as a behind the scenes to show how they build the trucks? Seems like two different production styles instead of trying to fit both into one episode...yeah you don't get the 'payoff', but a deeper dive into both sides of it might be cool.

Especially enjoyed because I got to ride along on Billings (and 21 road) on a snow run, in Wally's YJ (from the old site, is he here?) with J Kimmel, and Camp and Val driving ScottRS old buggy, in probably late '06/early'07. I know a bunch of the CO crew on here and look forward to having my junk out there someday.

(if you know those names, and know Billings in the snow, it's probably the most hilarious day of wheeling I've had)

That would be a great idea to make them two separate things.

or just make the show an hour long like it should be :grinpimp:

It’s Bronco truck time!
94CFF3F7-7D1A-4B2B-A80C-B305DAEF7965.jpeg

DED was good all season. I really liked the Bronco episode. We haven't cut something in half this season. Lol. As of now, it's my favorite mototrend show. They are doing what tne others should be doing.

RK with the old Chevy was slightly better than other episodes this season, but the fact that they just threw new parts at it trying to make it work rather than some skill in trouble shooting was boring.

The bronco episode was awesome! I love their old school mentality... "There are lots of shows doing lift kits and big tires, we want to do something different". I love those 2 guys.... This season has been great with some super cool stuff!

Does anyone know where they were wheeling at the end of that episode, looks like an awesome trail!

6orx8o.jpg

The bronco episode was awesome! I love their old school mentality... "There are lots of shows doing lift kits and big tires, we want to do something different". I love those 2 guys.... This season has been great with some super cool stuff!

Does anyone know where they were wheeling at the end of that episode, looks like an awesome trail!

6orx8o.jpg
Sent to Fred and Dave.

Hell ya... I made that meme this morning.... They need to do a wheeling tour on one of their seasons to meet some fans.
I probably don't follow them as closely as others do, but a weeks ago I saw something that Fred said they were wheeling in Kansas that day. I wished I had known about it. I would have gone to see them. Although they probably kept it under wraps so they could film without getting interrupted.

Picked up Motortrend on Amazon Prime Day when they had two months for 99 cents a month. Been catching up on DED and Fourwheeler with Ian Johnson. Have to check out a few of the other ones mentioned.

Did you click the "I don't agree with this decision" link? I've had them do that a bunch and I never agree and it always gets lifted once a human has seen it.
I did and they fixed it, it was strange that it was flagged IMO.

Top Back Refresh