What's new

Motortrend!

My group of friends always want to do a "UA style trip" yet can barely make it to a long weekend ride:laughing:. I tell them to leave the trailer at home and drive your junk to the trail for the experience and they look at me like I have an antler growing out of my head:laughing:
Maybe they don't like you. :flipoff2:

You going to the SFWDA event in July? We may actually take the tacoma...

I tried to find a place to context them with the “stop sending me this magazine- I just throw it away… save yourself the shipping”

Had no luck
1716696320618.jpeg

Was this the thread about Steve magnante getting sick, having brain injuries, recovering from death and needing to sell his cars to pay some bills?

If so, he dropped a go fund me at the request of his youtube subscribers. Raised over $100k just a couple days

Was this the thread about Steve magnante getting sick, having brain injuries, recovering from death and needing to sell his cars to pay some bills?

If so, he dropped a go fund me at the request of his youtube subscribers. Raised over $100k just a couple days
Wealth of car knowledge would be an understatement for him!

The runsgood show has been pretty entertaining lately, that and Junkyard Gold, too bad to hear about that guy.

I canceled motortrend a few months back, but happy to see they are all on Max.

Maybe they don't like you. :flipoff2:

You going to the SFWDA event in July? We may actually take the tacoma...
I just bought a ticket, so that will be cool to watch you fuck around with wireing for 3days in the parking lot between rides :flipoff2: . Bring that taco to AOP the weekend before for the irate run

I watched a few shows that had Dirthead Dave as special guest, and liked them both. First was VGG, and the other a Freeburger show. Whatever one with the square body he 4-linked and the Wagoneer that he 4-linked. Dave makes it better.

I think it's about time to close off that sub.

If you subscribe to Max it includes most of the motortrend and discovery shows.

I assume motortrend is gone now that it’s been absorbed by discovery + so I need to end my subscription .

Welp, finally canceled. I did find the shows are all on Max as well(as was stated already in here), which is included in my cell phone plan or something already.

Screenshot_2024-05-30-21-08-10-88_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg

I find it funny how everyone hated the cable sales arrangements of "gotta buy 1000 useless channels to get the 10 you want" and bailed to direct streaming picking up a channel here and there. Only to start seeing streaming packages begin growing. Probably going to end up in the near future with a couple streaming giants that offer a 1000 channel package that you have to buy to get the few you want for ungodly monthly fee.

Cant wait.

I find it funny how everyone hated the cable sales arrangements of "gotta buy 1000 useless channels to get the 10 you want" and bailed to direct streaming picking up a channel here and there. Only to start seeing streaming packages begin growing. Probably going to end up in the near future with a couple streaming giants that offer a 1000 channel package that you have to buy to get the few you want for ungodly monthly fee.

Cant wait.

I've been saying that for years now. Eventually someone is going to find a way to sell/merge all of them into one expensive package... Just like cable.

For the record I only pay directly for Hulu and YouTube. The rest are packaged with other services one way or a other, otherwise I wouldn't have those either.

Cant wait.
There's already...sling? That charges a chunk for many, many things

Disney + is, what, 25? Per month.

5 is about my limit :laughing:

Anymore it’s just easier to sail the seas, I’ll even watch things that way instead of on the correct app/channel because it’s easier and a better user experience.

I do have a pc hooked up to my tv, it’s nice being able to go to just type in what you want to watch and it comes up. You don’t have to find out where it is or this season is on that and that season is on this other app. Just type and consume.

Anymore it’s just easier to sail the seas, I’ll even watch things that way instead of on the correct app/channel because it’s easier and a better user experience.

I do have a pc hooked up to my tv, it’s nice being able to go to just type in what you want to watch and it comes up. You don’t have to find out where it is or this season is on that and that season is on this other app. Just type and consume.

I need to put my htpc back together and figure this newer stuff out again. I used kodi a while back but got sick of trying to keep up with how often everything broke.

Bunch of people at work now are all talking about these android boxes that get "literally everything for free", and they seem to have minimal problems with them.

Didja read the "people are incapable" thread? The percentage of people capable of workarounds is very low, and the streaming services know it. They may not get you, but there are thousands of boneheads that will fill your space to throw money at the new entertainment monopolies.

Xbox One here, with Edge. No problems so far.

Top Back Refresh