What's new

Motortrend!

Pretty good. He is way more tolerable on his own and doing that sort of stuff as opposed to how forced roadkill had become. Also i dig the torino wagon:smokin:

Bad juju?
From something that’s going to wind up in a landfill when they demo the place?
Unspoken rule, you never take shit from haunted/abandoned places.
You get bad luck until it's returned. I'm superstitious enough to not risk it:flipoff2:

Unspoken rule, you never take shit from haunted/abandoned places.
You get bad luck until it's returned. I'm superstitious enough to not risk it:flipoff2:
Also it doesn't belong to him. He outright said it is a privately owned site belonging to a friend. I don't take things from friends. Even shit they wont miss.

Also it doesn't belong to him. He outright said it is a privately owned site belonging to a friend. I don't take things from friends. Even shit they wont miss.
I didn’t hear that part, would’ve left it in that case.

Right, crazy how many people on here drone on about thieves being the lowest of the low but have no problem stealing something themselves...

I'm glad to see him doing the long format videos on youtube again!
I how he got all the money out of motortrend for everything he was apart of, but like most of kept saying when discovery bought them, they did not care 1 bit about the automotive programming.

Finnegan’s chick eyebrows

IMG_6978.jpeg

Anyone watch it yet and can give me cliffs? I like Dave a lot.....I just hate watching a 2 hr podcast
Just watch it on 1.5x speed or 2x speed and it's only 1.5 hours to 1 hour :lmao:

Doesn't really share much additional insight into what happened beyond "Big company A" buying out "Big company B" and then "Big company A" wanting to change everything that made "Big company B" successful in the first place.

Reactions: Add
Anyone watch it yet and can give me cliffs? I like Dave a lot.....I just hate watching a 2 hr podcast
It was good listen back and forth to work few times
Those guys tlk to much but dave is cool to listen to

It was interesting listening to some of the behind the scenes stories of him and fred and his take on youtubes clickbaity bs....

Cancelled my discovery + subscription since there’s nothing on. Did watch Ian’s new show and it’s… ok.

But noticed that motortrend is promoting “decarbonizing America” ahead of all auto shows.

Talk about not knowing their audience :rolleyes:

Edit: “driving decarbonization in America”

Top Back Refresh