What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

OOF.

edhjsdfgtasdgf.JPG
Open all the doors, get out a leafblower and blow the snow out before it warms up enough to stick and thaw...

Aaron Z

No idea which thread is which anymore, but man that "bronc buster" rig with 40s is such a pos.

Just saw a video of it and he literally couldn't follow stock broncos and a JL on a climb because it was hopping and the front tires were doing this /\ on every bounce. He also thought adding water to his tires was a good idea.

No idea which thread is which anymore, but man that "bronc buster" rig with 40s is such a pos.

Just saw a video of it and he literally couldn't follow stock broncos and a JL on a climb because it was hopping and the front tires were doing this /\ on every bounce. He also thought adding water to his tires was a good idea.
Link????

Total bitch mobiles. Not sure why anyone would brag about owning one unless they had 2 tits and a ****.

Just saw one on the road the other day. I kinda liked it. Well better than some of the other shit out there. If I was looking I'd probably test one out.

He's all over you tube, look at the lite Brite video to see it doing stupid shit.

It’s funny how someone could go spend $50k, then another $10k on extras and then just do total hack work. He had some stack of washers on the ball joint bolt, steering stop?

Start at 8:45 if you only want to see it fail. If you start a few minutes earlier you can watch 2 bone stock broncos and a JL on 35s go right up the same spot. :laughing:

Last edited:
While in Baja I ran into a Bronco, badlands sasquacth on 35's.
My TJ next to it, has a 3" lift on 35's, pretty darn close to the same height.
1642179330446.png

That big Bronco on 40s is hilariously bad.

Stopped into Ford the other day. Drove a 2 door on 33's and RTR wheels. V6 hardtop. Was pretty sporty feeling but the hardtop is noisy.

Grabbed some pics of my 2door explorer next to a 4 door for a size comparison.

Attachments

• 09C08C62-F989-4A09-B9D5-6200FF692CC4.jpeg
    09C08C62-F989-4A09-B9D5-6200FF692CC4.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 32
  • 6D0D997E-64E1-46E9-BF83-78944774E98B.jpeg
    6D0D997E-64E1-46E9-BF83-78944774E98B.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 7C32EBAC-EED2-45B9-AA95-09924673E018.jpeg
    7C32EBAC-EED2-45B9-AA95-09924673E018.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
He's all over you tube, look at the lite Brite video to see it doing stupid shit.

It’s funny how someone could go spend $50k, then another $10k on extras and then just do total hack work. He had some stack of washers on the ball joint bolt, steering stop?

Start at 8:45 if you only want to see it fail. If you start a few minutes earlier you can watch 2 bone stock broncos and a JL on 35s go right up the same spot. :laughing:

It looks pretty cool though... right up untill it wheel hops and breaks.

I think it looks stupid with 4" of wheel spacers. Take that shit off and ya, 40s on a low slung rig look cool.

Can't figure out why he's having so many steering issues though. :laughing:
I'd put $1.00 on the bolt being loose on that steering arm.

In another video he mentioned that with with the "old setup" it broke the steering on every obstacle. That disaster is the "improved" design.

In another video he mentioned that with with the "old setup" it broke the steering on every obstacle. That disaster is the "improved" design.

Ya, I mean, I'll give it to him, if he finds a reliable steering setup for that rig. It should be about bulletproof in any other rig :laughing:

Saw a heard of them in Flagstaff by sam's club on my way to get fuel. All of them had the black and white digital wraps.
Edit: to quick to get picks. They look dainty

Last edited:
While looking at the frame/drivetrain exhibits at last year's KOH, everyone in our group said "yep, that front end is a POS"

Top Back Refresh