What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

Pt_Ranger_v8

A dministrator
Member Number
Loc
flyover land
July 9th.

Anyone have anything concrete on it? There was bullshit over on the other board, but I don't remember (and I'm not gonna go look) what the take away was.

I'm presuming it's a bastardization of an explorer, with IFS/IRS and some sort of ghey bullshit AWD.

Expecting a complete pile of shit, after watching the Ranger launch.

Hoping for a raptor based bronco
that’s all I got

There are two different broncos coming out. One has a frame and solid rear axle and looks like a cross between an fj cruiser and a jk with a removable top. The other is a cutsie crossover.

Bronco.
A4ymosX.jpg
BcxFj70.jpg

I’ve been seeing a shit load of them testing in their camouflage wrap and they look gay. I doubt the 7 speed with granny rumor. Whatever engine, tranny, tcase, rear axle the ranger has is what it will have. 🌈

Solid rear, IFS front with selectable lockers available in both. Same 2.4? turbo 4cyl as the Ranger. Body on frame. Available 7 speed manual with a compound/granny low. No idea on T case, probably same as Ranger. Removable top, not sure on fold down windshield.
2021-ford-bronco-dashboard-4wd-knob-914x1024.jpg

No idea on the baby bronco since I really DGAF about that one. Probably unibody based on the escape???

Last edited:
I've heard Bronco comeback since BUSH41 was in office. :rolleyes: :laughing:

Until I see Broncos ON the showroom floor for purchase; I ain't believin' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-it! :laughing::flipoff2:

IFS front with selectable lockers available in both.

Nope.

IFS and locking front will not coincide on an American vehicle or likely any vehicle in the US market. There are safety issues IFS has with lockers that sfa just doesn't have, like flopping half-shafts on the highway for one.

lN52Z3O.jpg
Nope.

IFS and locking front will not coincide on an American vehicle or likely any vehicle in the US market. There are safety issues IFS has with lockers that sfa just doesn't have, like flopping half-shafts on the highway for one.

Wrong again, fruit loop.

Itll be a yuppie/status mobile.

I've yet to see a price point, so I'm betting a minimum $45k for whatever the rubicon equivalent is. Then the dealers will mark it up because the dumb twats will have to be the first one on the block to finance it.

Nope.

Wanna bet? I win and you never post here again, I lose I move on and never post here again.
bronco-switches-1024x634.jpg

I heard a dealership commercial Today saying to come by and check out the new bronco next month. We will see. The pics I’ve seen don’t scream Bronco, and Doesn’t look like it’s going to steal any business away from jeep.

They say a 3.5 ecoboost won’t fit so it’s getting a 3.0 as the biggest engine. Several people have put them in early Broncos so I’m calling bullshit on that.

Itll be a yuppie/status mobile.

I've yet to see a price point, so I'm betting a minimum $45k for whatever the rubicon equivalent is. Then the dealers will mark it up because the dumb twats will have to be the first one on the block to finance it.

This, my neighbor who is always drooling over my EB has been waiting for this. Hes currently in an Audi SUV.

I'm interested in buying a used one :lmao:

I'm replacing my honda in 2-3 years, so it should be the perfect time to get one off of a lease :smokin:

Like i was really excited it was gonna come back but i feel like its going to be a dumbed down plastic mobile. Like i was real excited for the jeep pickup that just came out..it sucked so bad i forgot the name.

Are you still driving that shit honda from cary's place like 5 years ago?

Id have miled that bitch out by now ( i did 78k miles in 2 years)

Top Back Refresh