What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

They seem to be a growing status symbol here to the 65+ crowd or the Jeep crowd here that wants a different place to put a hood sticker.

Might as well add this too.

2 weeks ago, driving down the Main drag in Santaquin UT I saw 3 Bronco at this HUGE dealership, then 4 days later I drove by, and they were still there. This is the size of the dealership, seemed strange to see 3 of them. This is a picture of the BIG building, across main st. is a smaller building.

It may be due the Additional Dealer Markup that dealers are sticking on the broncos, some as high as $30K.

Some people are reporting the Broncos just sitting there because the ADM is insane.

Are we sure that none of the people with new Broncos have gotten rubber ducks?

Did you check with all 62 of them? :flipoff2::laughing:

Yep, had my Bronco "ducked" back in July, before it even had 33"s on it.
We had the audacity to take it to the All-Jeep show in Alington, WA last July and these two young gals were walking around the Jeep show with a basket full of ducks. They said the Bronco was the coolest Jeep at the show because it was different than all the rest.

IMG_1391.jpg

It may be due the Additional Dealer Markup that dealers are sticking on the broncos, some as high as $30K.

Some people are reporting the Broncos just sitting there because the ADM is insane.

Yep, had my Bronco "ducked" back in July, before it even had 33"s on it.
We had the audacity to take it to the All-Jeep show in Alington, WA last July and these two young gals were walking around the Jeep show with a basket full of ducks. They said the Bronco was the coolest Jeep at the show because it was different than all the rest.

IMG_1391.jpg
I am anti duck, those two I would tell them thank you and smile. It the creepy 60year old cat lady’s putting them on Jeeps, that just CREEPS me out!

I just cant get why?

You go through all the hard work to buy a Ford Jeep and people don't respect you. If you buy a jeep horse all you really want is hot man meat anywhere in and Around your mouth. Enjoy it, you've earned that hot man meat anywhere you can get it. You don't need a horse doll

I like the new 4 door bronco. The down turn for was the JK and all the stupid stuff Jeep people door and it wears off on others. I want to wheel not worry about stupid Ducks

I like the new 4 door bronco. The down turn for was the JK and all the stupid stuff Jeep people door and it wears off on others. I want to wheel not worry about stupid Ducks
That's not "Jeep people", that's cutesy-minded idiots who bought Jeeps and found a creepy way to jerk off in public with their sick bestiality rubber doll fetich. Now a lot of those idiots will buy Broncos and continue their inane shit. The JK was only their gateway drug because of the 4-door,

If before the JKU came out Toyota had made a 4-Runner that looked like it's mom was assraped by Optimus Prime and called it the FJ 4 Cruiser, that gaggle of idiots probably would've flocked there for their reach-around pickle tag tournaments :laughing:

I don't get it.... Neighbor is dropping some serious coin into a brand new JKU. Lift and 35's; probably hasn't made his first payment. He can't wait to ditch the stock rubber that almost brand new! I have a couple of pig TJ's that are wheeled hard and put away wet; love them! Wanting to build up a bomb-proof XJ monkey buss. i.e D60's, Atlas, LS, yada, yada, yada! I have no desire to drop 80K into a fucking mall crawler. :smokin:

I don't get it.... Neighbor is dropping some serious coin into a brand new JKU. Lift and 35's; probably hasn't made his first payment. He can't wait to ditch the stock rubber that almost brand new! I have a couple of pig TJ's that are wheeled hard and put away wet; love them! Wanting to build up a bomb-proof XJ monkey buss. i.e D60's, Atlas, LS, yada, yada, yada! I have no desire to drop 80K into a fucking mall crawler. :smokin:
Then . . . don't. Problem solved. Those grapes are probably sour anyway :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh