What's new

Ford Bronco Release date set

I sure hope Jeep Wrangler gets a “mini me” too!!!!!
14F6359A-A231-493E-B748-4D12C5DB2684.jpeg

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

You could easily cut off the lip on the front and most likely clear 37s stock. The rear is part of a thick pinched seam where ot meets up with the steel inner fender so youd be getting into the interior by about an inch all the way around

I thought the rear 1/4 panel was removable?

Not sure how that plays in with the inner fender.
I see what you're saying. Basically the inner fender hangs down about the same as the outer fender.

At least they're large openings to begin with. If 35s clear stock, 37s would be easy. Especially with a 1-2" lift. Which would probably be better overall.

Stolen from Instagram. I dig the ADV fenders and that bumper looks simple enough to make. Maybe match the grill lines a little more.
Screenshot_20211219-135124_Instagram.jpg
Those fenders look way better than the plastic kiddie pool looking deals Ford came up with :laughing: At least Ford made the quarter panel bolt on.

Well if that’s how we compare then I’ll just bring up one Ford model and leave it at that….
I bring to you…….
The 2010 “NEW” Ford Bronco”!!!
3ED3A97F-48C0-404B-A02F-F26F90CF08B4.jpeg

Yes but Ford has always made cars and its not like they market it as an offroad rig. The jeep was awesome suv's for about 60 fucking years. Then tried to use the name on shitty crv things.

The bronco sport is gay, but it's by far the least gay in its segment. Rear locker mfr:flipoff2:

:shaking:

90% of what they made were open diff station wagons that fucking got stuck on wet grass.

Stock vs stock a Liberty would run circles around a Wagoneer

What domestic shit came with lockers in the 40s-80s anyway?

Only thing liberty has on a waggy is that it's smaller. At least you don't need a lift and heavy trimming and poounding to run 30" tires on a waggy.

Only thing liberty has on a waggy is that it's smaller. At least you don't need a lift and heavy trimming and poounding to run 30" tires on a waggy.
Pretty much all the new FCA crossover shit with the "rocks/snow/mud" knob will still run circles around a stock + lockers 80s fullsize so long as you're not doing super technical stuff with it (and even then it'd probably still be better because it's smaller). Traction control that mostly just brakes the spinning wheel is pretty damn good. Not all OEMs give you that though. Jeep does (if you select the right mode) because being off-roady is their whole brand image thing.

No shit?

I thought they have LS/lockers.

Nope, the little AMC model 20 Diffs weren't strong enough.

Not sure if it counts, but the gm 5/4 ton CUCV trucks did have Detroit in the rear, and a good chunk of 1028's had powerlocks up front as well.

Pretty much all the new FCA crossover shit with the "rocks/snow/mud" knob will still run circles around a stock + lockers 80s fullsize so long as you're not doing super technical stuff with it (and even then it'd probably still be better because it's smaller). Traction control that mostly just brakes the spinning wheel is pretty damn good. Not all OEMs give you that though. Jeep does (if you select the right mode) because being off-roady is their whole brand image thing.

Whatever you say, those systems suck imo. You end just spinning alternating tires and sliding around when you could just drive through with lockers. Better than full open diffs I guess.

6" of ground clearance and 26" tires with no side wall won't get you far. The old shit was also easy to get 35s on, and like I said, even the liberty is a huge pain to fit 30s. Grand cherokees weren't much better, V8, and straight axles are sweet, but fenders for 30s. I had to hack the shit out of mine and best the firewall to bolt 33s on, they rubbed absolutely terribly, without plazing a 1' hole in the fire wall and rear wheel weel, I don't know what else to do. Mean while, I bolted 33s on my 4runner with barely any rubbing. :laughing:

I got the lowdown on the units sitting on lots from our local dealer that I’m friends with.

He’s a very small dealer and was allotted one sport and one full size. He can sell them at any time, but if he doesn’t display them for 6 months before selling he will not be allotted another one.

Last edited:
I got the lowdown on the units sitting on lots from our local dealer that I’m friends with.

He’s a very small dealer and was allotted one sport and one full size. He can sell them at any time, but if he doesn’t display then for 6 months before selling he will not be allotted another one.

6 months? Wtf kind of bullshit is that?

Sounds like BS to me. Neither of our Furd dealerships have said anything like that. Seems like it's backwards as usually it's when something sits on your lot and doesn't move that you don't get new allocation.

Sounds like BS to me. Neither of our Furd dealerships have said anything like that. Seems like it's backwards as usually it's when something sits on your lot and doesn't move that you don't get new allocation.
It's a mannequin and not actually on his floorplan, that is why it can't be sold for 6 months.

Then it's not actually his, it's just another factory demo like so many others posted about on here.

Sorry, we're crossing piss lanes.

%AB in my industry means (due to c19) that x store used to order 1K board feet of y product/ month.

You're now receiving x% of that, when its your turn, because there 1000 stores ahead of you, who order 1001, 1002, 1003 BF a month, so when we get to the ones who typically order your amount we'll let you know.

Basically, it's bullshit mixed with pecking order,

Nope its real. The one I posted earlier is the same way. Its the dealer demo model and it is already sold but has to stay there for 6 months all while they let people test drive it.

I wouldn’t pay for it and then not be able to take it home for 6 months. Let alone letting any idiot go take it for a spin.

There are 2 at the small dealer here in town. There is no way they are not sold already. I saw them take them through the parade. All I know if I was the person that bought it I damn sure better be the one driving it in the parade.

Top Back Refresh